“A nice Italian stop”

Figaro 3 Ristorante Italino
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Very good food for the type of place. Owner is always present. Pasta is fresh.
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Basing Ridge has a gem here. It is a real Italian eatery with old world flavors. We ate several appetizers and various meals. (10 people had dinner) Everyone of them was well done, very flavorful and served without issues. The staff was great and each and everyone said they would return.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I work and live locally and have been here many times for lunch and dinner for business and with family. I can't say enough about the quality of the food and service. I've never been disapointed. The menu and specials are extensive and all are prepared to the highest standard. The owners, Frank & Benny and their staff go out of their way to give you great service. Steaks, seafood, pasta and more. You can't find a better place.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I have been to Figaro's for business and pleasure and the food is always great, from steaks to seafood, I've have it all and its always been an excellent meal. Benny and Frank always give the best service and are always very attentive.

1  Thank tamtam222
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I can't say enough about the quality of the food especially the seafood dishes, it is exceptional. Besides it being exceptional, the presentation and always great service! I continue to go back because it's my favorite. I've been there for pleasure and for business and everyone I bring to Figaro is so impressed. The owners treat you like you have known them for years and it's such a relaxing and pretty atmosphere. You must try it because you will go back again and again. TAM

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

We were on a long road trip and hopped off the highway to find bathrooms and food. We stumbled across this restaurant by chance and I am so glad we did! We arrived and it was nothing but A+ service the entire time. What made it all the more fantastic is we didn't realize that they had welcomed us in after closing. We read the hours on the way out. I highly recommend this place. Great food. Great people!

1  Thank charsin13