“Awesome...must try!”

Figaro 3 Ristorante Italino
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Very good food for the type of place. Owner is always present. Pasta is fresh.
Reviewed March 17, 2012

I discovered Figaro about two years ago through a friend and have eaten here at least once a week since then, it's that GOOD! First off its owned by 3 brothers who get to know each of their customers. Their food is consistent and they will make you whatever you like off menu as well. My wife has her own chicken dish that Bennie prepares just for her! Their specials, especially the fish (I'm a big fish eater) are very fresh. I have to say their ahi tuna special is the best I've ever had, so tender it melts in your mouth ( you'd think it was toro tuna!). Their "pours" when it comes to drinks are generous, whether it's wine or cocktails, especially martinis. How many times have you ordered a glass of wine and its served in a big glass and only fills up a quarter of the way? Not here, it's a big glass with a generous pour that won't disappoint. When it comes to martinis, you will always be impresses that it is completely filled to the top! Desserts are delicious and fresh, I've had them all and they're great. I hate to share this place since it might get too busy for me to get a table but it's that good. Great food served by great people who care about their customers.

Reviewed September 30, 2011

Although we knew it was there for many years, we finally decided to try Figaro in July of 2011. I went with my whole family: 2 adult children, 2 children 4 & 6 and my wife. We were pleasantly surprised not only by the quality of the food but with the personal attention of the owner. We returned again in August. The wine list is limited but very reasonable.

2  Thank Backdoc1