“excellent”

Courtyard Basking Ridge
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Basking Ridge
Reviewed August 26, 2012

i have been staying here for 7 months and the staff has been excellent. service has been outstanding and overall hotel is excellent. Meliz, Kelly, patrice, jenna, jessica steven and the wait staff have been particularly helpful and responsive to all of my needs. You should be proud of this hotel

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
GMBaskingRidge, General Manager at Courtyard Basking Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

john t,

I am so glad you have stayed with us so long and that you appreciate many of our staff members. I am very proud of all of my associates at this hotel. I am always particularly impressed when they are so outstanding you remember their names. I will recognize the associates you mentioned and thank them for their great work!!

Thank you!!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I stayed here for 1 night, 8/25/12 with my husband as we had a family wedding that was nearby. The staff at check in were very nice and everything went smoothly. The room was very nicely appointed and spotless. The desk area had a high speed data port and there was an outlet in the desk lamp. There were also a couple other outlets in the room. We had brunch the next day with the wedding party in a private room and everything was quite nice. The only thing that I will complain about is your WiFi as it really is not very good at all but other than that I highly recommend this hotel. Just fix the WiFi and everything will be perfect!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Sandi149,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel!! You had many kind words about our hotel which I am very appreciative!! We have recently upgraded our internet services. This upgrade enables us to have ten times the bandwidth over our previous service. This was a common complaint but now we no longer have these issues or complaints.

So glad you enjoyed our hotel while attending a wedding!!

Regards,

Reviewed August 21, 2012

The BR Courtyard is a great central Jersey option. Staff is very friendly and ready to meet your needs. Workout room has great equipment along with a pool option. Check staff greeted me like a long lost friend and by name. Nice touch!

Tim M,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel!! I am so happy to here you were greeted as a long lost friend!! Our goal is take make all of our guest feel welcome. We do have great new exercise equipment with individual HD TVs on many of our aerobic machines and the room is also much larger than most Courtyards.

Thank you for staying with us!!!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

This is a great hotel for anyone traveling to the Basking Ridge area. From the quick check-in process with the desk staff (Meliz is great - she knew my name after 1 visit) to dining in the remodeled Bistro with Nicole serving the hotel provides great service though it is often sold out. I have stayed in all hotels in the area and this is by far the best. I return there every time I am in the area.

Bob P,

Wow!! I am so happy to here that you feel that our hotel is by far the best hotel in the Basking Ridge area. We work hard to make every guest feel welcome and provide the best service. I can’t thank you enough for your comment!! As always, I am so impressed when individual staff members are mentioned on these reviews - they have to make such a strong impression. I will make sure I thank them as well.

Thank you!!

Reviewed August 18, 2012

At this price can I at least get extra blankets in my room? Had to turn up heat in August because blankets were so thin. Geez. Clean room with everything working. Noting really special except large flat screen tv to justify price.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Karen Y

Karen Y,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel, your feedback is very important to us as it allows us to improve service to all of our guests. I am so sorry the room was so cold. As with many amenities in the hotel, we have a standard amount of items we put in each room but if you have a need for additional items you may call the front desk and we will provide you with additional items - in your case additional blankets. Also, each room has a remote thermostat where you may set the temperature to the exact temperature you prefer. Our units produce both heat and air conditioning year round.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

As the title may suggest, had a one night stay this week but feel $249 for standard room was a bit pricey. Reception staff very friendly. Room, pool area, bedroom etc was spotlessly clean. Lobby/bar area decor was "cold and uninviting'.

1  Thank karen s
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I liked this hotel. Stayed many, many times for business. Staff is friendly. Food is fine. Can walk to some real nice restaurants. I wish they would stop buying TVs that automatically have the volume turned up extremely loud when you turn the TV on everytime. But if that's my only complaint ---- all good. Its not the fanciest ---- but it absolutely works well.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
6 mi away
The Olde Mill Inn
The Olde Mill Inn
#1 of 3 in Basking Ridge

Been to Courtyard Basking Ridge? Share your experiences!