“One of the best meals I have ever had”
Review of Vine

Vine
Reserve with OpenTable
Vine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2017

I had the steak and it was to die for. The owner Stacey is a wonderful lady and made sure to come over and make sure my food was good. I went with my gf and couldn't recommend it any more highly to all my friends!

1  Thank Connor G
Vine95, Owner at Vine, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2017

Dear Connor,
We would highly agree with the RIB Eye ... it is a fan favorite . Truly our pleasure to serve you. Warm regards ~ Stacey & Jeff

Reviewed October 13, 2017

Friday lunch with my girlfriend. We work nearby and there are a lot of office complexes nearby, so I anticipated that it might be pretty busy with the office crowd and made reservations on OpenTable. This proved to be unnecessary as the custom appeared mostly local and more...seasoned, shall we say.

Which is fine...but apparently that translates into "no one's in a hurry". We arrived straight-up at noon and had our drinks and bread delivered very quickly, but our order was not even taken until 25 minutes later. While we enjoyed sitting and chatting over a glass of wine, it made for a very compressed eating time as I had a 1pm telephone commitment. On the one hand, we did not warn the waiter; on the other hand, our menus were closed and eye contact was made. I will note that none of the tables that were occupied when we arrived had turned by the time we left. Maybe that's why the office crowd isn't there.

That said, the food was outstanding. "Fred's burger" arrived perfectly cooked with a tasty side of fries--very well executed. The Chicken Milanese entree salad was equally outstanding. The menu as a whole was very appealing, leaving us with the nice problem of "what to pick?".

We will be back for the food. Next time we will warn them if we have a schedule.

Dear Scott,
Thank you for visiting us at VINE. We appreciate your nice review .... Most of our guests like to take their time.....especially a Friday lunch where some lucky guests leave work early...... that being said the clients who are in a rush usually inform the staff immediately. We truly apologize that we didn't know you had a time limit.... SO please in the future just give the wait staff a heads up or the hostess. We are happy to accommodate your needs.
Say hello next time... and thank you for mentioning the FRED BURGER.. it has been a huge success here. Best ~ Jeff & Stacey

Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

From the moment we walked in we were treated like old friends.

We had a lovely wait in the bar area for our dining partners and then we went to the main dining area. The food was fantastic - my starter was a roasted red pepper and tomato soup, main was a wonderful creamy pasta dish and dessert was a lovely chocolate cake. Husband had a Caesar salad, beef dish for main and shared my dessert (it wasn't voluntary!). Manager came to speak with us and ask how we were enjoying our dinner, spoke to us about our dinner choices and recommended wine.

I would definitely recommend Vine to couples looking for a lovely night out alone or with friends.

Lori,
Good evening and thank you for taking the time to write us a nice review. We are pleased to hear you felt comfortable and were treated well. The chefs will love the mention of the food.... SO thank you..... for they truly care about our guests enjoying their meals. As for the dessert...the warm chocolate lava cake with gelato is a fan favorite. Again thank you.... it was our pleasure to serve you. We hope you visit us again and please do say hello!
Warm regards ~ Stacey & Jeff

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful food and even better hospitality. Debbe was great and took care of us. This is a must visit.

Vine95, Owner at Vine, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review. We all love Debbe!! She will be thrilled she was mentioned. We truly enjoyed serving you.
Warm regards ~ Jeff, Stacey.... & DEBBE

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Terrific food, excellent service. Each and every time we go - and it's becoming a frequent thing - we enjoy ourselves tremendously. My wife and I have taken four different couples with us and they've all raved about it.

Vine95, Owner at Vine, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Dear Mike,

Everyone at Vine truly thanks you for taking the time to write us a wonderful review... we are very grateful to our extremely loyal guests. Please say hello to us next time you visit.

Warm regards ~ Stacey & Jeff