“Nice for breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
“Nice for breakfast”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

This is a very cozy little breakfast/lunch place. We had breakfast after church and really enjoyed our meal (bananas foster french toast was excellent). Service was quick and friendly. We will definitely be back. Very reasonable prices, credit cards accepted.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank JoAnn R

Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Great spot”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Stopped with a big party after a baseball game. The food was good and they bring it out as done which I like. I had the three little pigs sandwich - hit the spot. Son had a burger and liked it. Staff was great. Nice neighborhood place to eat .

• Visited May 2013
6 Thank Rickalb
“Best place for a family breakfast in all Ocean County.”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

It's like Cheers for breakfast. The place where everybody knows your name or is at least willing to learn it.
Food is great. People are wonderful.

• Visited April 2013
6 Thank Negative8
Waretown, New Jersey
“Great Little Place to Stop”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Just moved back to the area and my daughter pointed this place out as a quick breakfast spot after our morning walk. This place is a great find. I'll agree with the other reviewer, if you're not looking for it or pulling in to the parking lot for one of the other businesses, you will miss it.

We walked in the door, quickly greeted and seated. The menu is pretty extensive for a breakfast/lunch joint and the morning spread is pretty good. There's a collection of egg and omelet dishes, including a "create your own" that starts with 5 eggs and your choice of whip up ingredients.

I opted for just a traditional poached egg dish with the home fries and toast. Others in my group had a little bit of everything and everyone pretty much cleaned up the plate. The coffee was good, really good and as soon as my cup was empty, it was refilled until I refused.

Service was good. We joked because the food came out as it was ready, not for the entire table, but we all had food and eating within 5-7 minutes of the first dish's arrival. That was pretty much my only negative observation, but given the pleasantness of the waitress and quality of the food, it was easily overlooked.

The bill for 4, with meals and drinks was $27, so it's on par with any of the other places, price wise, in the area. But the nice, quiet breakfast with family was perfect.

Only other limitation would be seating. If I recall, there were 6-7 counter seats, one table for 4 and 6 tables for 2. So, if there is a large group, consider take-out.

• Visited September 2012
6 Thank SteveE461
New York City, New York
“A Treasure that May be a Little Hard to Find”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Tucked away in a little shopping center, The Brunch Spot is just north of where the A&P used to be on Rte 9. Once you get there, you will find delicious, fresh food, reasonably priced.
Open for breakfast and lunch, breakfast is served until they close at 3:00PM. The salads are big and crunchy and delicious. The owner, Debbie, watches everything that comes out of the kitchen, and when she asks "How is everything" she really wants to know.

We just ordered French Toast to go for a family breakfast gathering. It was as good as anything that I could make and no cooking for me! What could be better?

If you are driving by, you will miss the sign. So make it a destination if you are anywhere in the area. You will thank me!

• Visited July 2011