“Good turkey dinner”

Shiloh's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Shiloh's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Woodsville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
“Good turkey dinner”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We enjoyed the food here. The menu is just right with a lot of choices. There was a turkey dinner special that I just loved. You can't complain eating there.

Visited October 2013

“Awesome Breakfast”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Loved the food and the service was great. We would sit down with at least 10 people (with more to straggle in when they were ready) and they always had a smile. My son who is a very picky eater loved their pancakes.

Visited June 2013
Woodsville, New Hampshire
“Breakfast”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

The round omelette is excellent! The service is very friendly!!! The servers are very professional and strive to make customers satisfied!

• Visited April 2014
Dunnellon, Florida
“Another visit, food still good, tablecloths still weird”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

In my initial visit and review of Shiloh's, I ordered breakfast food in the middle of the day, and wondered if the weird textured black tablecloths were part of the Halloween decor. I can now report they are not. They seem to be only in one half of the restaurant. My non-breakfast meal was served on a smooth glossy plate, not the matte textured plate that bothered me on my last visit. The price seemed a bit high, but the food was very good. This was my first trip to the salad bar. It's not the largest salad bar you'll ever see, but I was delighted to see 3 different bowls of greens: spinach, romaine, and iceberg lettuce. The young lady who is the public face of the place was as sweet as ever. I will keep coming here when I have business in Woodsville.

• Visited March 2014
Monroe, NH
“Breakfast is going downhill.”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Shiloh's has always been a reliable local place for breakfast - nothing fancy, but solid food. Husband and I were both disappointed when we went recently - hash had very little flavor, potatoes a big disappointment. Mushrooms in the omelet seemed like canned mushrooms. We've not been for dinner in a while, but, based on this most recent experience (as well as this restaurant's reliance on "restaurant.com" discount certificates (usually not a strategy employed by better places, for very long), probably won't be gong out of our way anytime soon. I suspect it is just hard to sustain a good solid restaurant in Woodsville. McDonalds, Subway, and Woodsville Pizza seem to be it.

• Visited January 2014