“Friendly service, great coffee”

Shiloh's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Shiloh's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Woodsville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Shiloh's serves a great hearty breakfast. We enjoyed delicious blueberry pancakes with huge mugs of great coffee!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Friendly good service & excellent food! Try the ham & cheese with apple sandwich on homemade cinnamon raisin bread!

1  Thank Kathryn A
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Greta food, fast service, friendly staff. The portions are large and we end up taking some of the food home, 2 meals for the price of 1. 1 of the things I like best is that the waitstaff remember us when we walk though the door. They make us feel like we're at home.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

We have eaten breakfast at Shiloh's several times on our way out of New Hampshire following visiting our son in Franconia. On August 24, 2012 we ate there for the last time.
Things started out well enough. An engaging young waitress brought coffee and hot chocolate and took our order. About twenty minutes later, the orders arrived. I got to thinking that frying bacon, cooking eggs to order, and making pancakes shouldn't take that long.
Then, I tried the hash. It tasted like no hash I have ever eaten. My wife tried to warn me, because she had the hash the last time we ate there (in April). My mistake.
The eggs were okay, but the wheat toast had a rancid taste which I attributed to the butter.
The homefries were very ordinary and somewhat over cooked.
I must admit that the coffee was excellent.
Shiloh's is a very attractive place and is neat and clean.
But, even with that, to have to spend an hour over breakfast seems a bit much, especially since they were not that busy.
Next time through, we will go to McDonalds down the street. Their pancakes are better.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

There were nine of us that came in for dinner. We were surprised at the amount of selections we had to choose from. I had the beef pot pie which was deliocious while my wife had the spinach stuffed chicken breast, also tasty. the food and service was so good that we are all definatley looking forward to going back tomorrow for breakfast.