“awful”

Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Woodsville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2012

The outside drew us in as it looked like a nice place to eat...WRONG..the food was terrible..I had spaghtii/meatballs that was overcooked and meatballs burnt..hubby order a burger the waitress couln't understand med well and the burger came out raw! not worth the price! The inside was pretty but once again food was terrible!

Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

Messed up our breakfast order the last 3 times in a row.
I ordered milk with my breakfast, it came at the end. when I reorded it.
I ordered crispy bacon, it comes almost after the meal, and once Not at all!
They lost hubby's breakfast order this morning , they brought out my meal to me, then asked hubby what he had ordered. they went in the kitchen and replaced his order while I sat and ate my meal.
WE'RE LOOKING UP IN THAT AREA FOR A DIFFERENT BREAKFAST RESTAURANT! 4 TIMES YOU MESS UP OUR MEAL, AND WE LOOK ELSEWHERE !

Reviewed July 30, 2012

My DH and I had breakfast here over the weekend. It was fine. Not great, not bad. Don't order the deep fried breakfast potatoes, unless your looking for potato chips with your breakfast. Also I've got to tell you, I felt the waitress was little over the top with her friendliness. You know that kind of friendliness that comes off fake.

I will say I had some of the best toast ever. It has to be home made. Also they have cleaned the place up and decorated it nicely.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

We stopped at Shiloh's in Woodsville, NH for a bite at lunch. My wife had a glass of wine (limited selection), her cousin had a bloody mary (no celery) and I got a club soda with lime. My wife had a turkey rueben sandwich which was fine. Her cousin had a apple cinemon ham sandwich which also was fine. I got a buffalo wing wrap which was okay but not great. We all choose to have the onion rings which were also fine and very hot. The bill came to $44. The food in general was fine. No atmosphere. The waitress could never remember who had what but at least she brought the right things to the table. The place needs a bit of renovation but was generally clean. All in all it was an average lunch at an average price. No frills. If I were in Woodsville again at lunch time, I would revisit this establishment. But ...there really isn't many other places in Woodsville.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

The food and wait staff are very friendly, food is good, could be a little pricey ay times. Easy in and out, but parking is small.