“Best Maple Syrup on Earth”

Peg's Family Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 16 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Make sure to get some pancakes, french toast, or waffles while you are here. They come with a small container of Peg's pure maple syrup which is phenomenal. Nothing like that store bought crap. Great value at pegs, nice outdoor area. Been coming here since I was a kid.

1  Thank Jonathan P

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I got the hungry man's breakfast and thought it was an excellent deal for $9.95, it was good and filled me up for the day, I especially liked the hash.

1  Thank DWLM
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We do not carry much cash with us on vacation, so this place we will not visit again due to not accepting debit or credit cards. The food was average and the place is older in style.

1  Thank GrannyJo
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have to say that this place was gross. The coffee was bitter and the cup it came in was dirty. The food was dripping in grease and tasted bland. The waitress seemed like she didn't want to be there at all and no where does it state they only take cash!! Plus it was completely over priced for what you got, I would never eat here again.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Was referred by conceirge and locals...Must be getting a pay back...Place old but not quaint, dirty. the home fries are canned, sliced potatoes, slightly warned and browned. I asked for english and it was buttered with a yellow something...and not cooked, still raw and doughy...ick. The ham and cheese omelette had runny egg in it and cubed canned type of ham. I just couldnt and wouldnt. Husband did not do much better. Dirty old mugs,

1  Thank starsham