“Cute and small but amazing breakfast”

Peg's Family Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 14 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were seated immediately and were very pleased with the atmosphere and the homey feel. The food was fantastic and the prices were a great deal as well. It was a nice place to come and relax and the service was friendly and seemed like they cared. I would come back here without a doubt.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Love to go for brunch on my days off. Had eggs and choc chip pancakes most recently. Casual fare, but great waffles and home-made maple syrup. Love that I can have breakfast and my husband gets to have lunch.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We have had breakfast at Peg's many times. Just a good ole fashioned place for a hearty breakfast before a hike. Fortunately for us, the times we have been there it hasn't been too busy. So I don't know how the food or the service is at those times. We have never been disappointed with our meal or the service. And YES, we plan on continuing to go back.

Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Breakfast for lunch was great. Maple syrup was best. Had to find the waitress to pay our bill. Cash only. Extra words.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Stopped off at Pegs on the way to Franconia Notch State Park from Lincoln- first choice wasn't open that day and hadn't spotted Pegs on Trip Adviser- but was recommended in the Lonely Planet guide.

Quite easy to find at Lincoln/Woodstock junction- plenty of road parking- small deck to the side but large enough seating area inside. Seems a real locals choice which means it's a bit of a find.

We had breakfast at Pegs twice during the trip- both times I had the standards eggs + breakfast- but my partner was feeling healthy and went for the Oatmeal option. She was delighted!.

The food is excellent and service was friendly and unhurried. They seemed to be pretty busy both mornings but didn't feel that this led to any delays.

Really good food and value for money