“Had a great breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Welcome, Maryland
“Had a great breakfast”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

My husband and I stopped in Peg's for breakfast in October, 2012. We had a GREAT breakfast, and wonderful service. Never felt rushed, even though there was a good crowd in there. I had a veggie omelet and my husband had the club sandwich, it was delicious. It was a cute diner, we are glad we found this place. We were so full when we left. We walked next door to Fadden's general store when we were done eating. It was a great place to buy a few things. If you have time stop in there. They have tons of different things, even homemade syrup.

• Visited October 2012

Methuen, Massachusetts
“Went for breakfast and were pleased”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

It was breakfast and it was done well. The staff was on the ball, the place was busy, the food was good. The place was clean and easy to find. I'd go again for the basic bacon and eggs, etc.

• Visited September 2012
ct
“Very homey!”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We ate at Pegs the first morning of our trip. Really good blueberry pancakes. I loved that they have breakfast and lunch all day. I got a half sandwich and soup which was just what I wanted! The waitress was wonderful, great personality. No frills, just honest food, people and prices.

Visited October 2012
Middletown, Connecticut
“Completely Disappointed”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We were seated immediately. The hostess was focused on seating people but never looked up to ask if we wanted coffee or to see if the waittress had visited our table. Instead, the hostess and several waitresses walked right by us for about 15min despite the fact that our menus were closed and we were waiting. When we realized that the other 4 tables that were seated after us were being served and no one was paying attention to us we walked out. Can't tell you how the food was since we were turned off by the lack of service; 1 star is being to generous since I can't pick a 0 star.

Visited October 2012
“21 years and counting”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

we live 180 miles away and been here more times than there are miles between us!
We're from RI and it's the first place my wife and I ate as a married couple 21 years ago, and never a bad experience. we love the people and the food. And yes we will be there today!!!