“Fun restarant with great view.”

Wolfeboro Dockside Grille
Ranked #19 of 44 Restaurants in Wolfeboro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Dockside is hardly gourmet cuisine, but is our favorite place of its kind on the lake. The food is good, it is served quickly and the staff is friendly. The chicken salad and pulled pork are outstanding. The ice cream is as well. The best part is the view of Wolfeboro Bay. Try to get a seat ourside to watch the biats come and go and, if you are lucky, the Mount Washington might come into the dock. Ducks often wander at your feet looking for treats.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Had late lunch on outdoor patio. View was incredible. Service great. Husband had lobster roll (expensive $21, but good) and I had Chicken salad (very good) Onion rings very good.... great breeze on a warm day... incredible view. Great Ice cream later

Reviewed August 12, 2014

This restaurant is an unsanitary tourist trap being run by kids. My family and I went here for a late late on a Saturday. There were several empty tables inside but there was still a 15 minute wait. There did not seem to be any rush to clear empty tables and move people into the restaurant. Once we were finally seated, we were greeted by a nice waitress and that was the only good part of the next 30 minutes. We had a clear view of the line where a handful of teenage boys were in charge of the cooking. One person had on gloves. The others were literally handling the food that was being served - ripping lettuce with their hands, taking fists full of potato chips and french fries in their hands to put on plates, wiping on aprons and handling the next plate of food. At one point I saw a young man lean down and appear to be pushing the trash down in the bucket. He did carry the bag out of the immediate vicinity so he may have washed his hands but I wasn't willing to take that chance. I did let the waitress know that I wouldn't be eating my BLT and the reason why. She went over and told the "cook" yet he continued to man handle the food in plain view of all the patrons. I appreciate that the waitress did not bill us for any of the food but they need to make some bigger changes! I would never, ever go to this restaurant again under any circumstance. Plain gross.

1  Thank Mwardlucas
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My daughter and I lunched here and overall we were disappointed. We had the calamari as an appetizer and it was mediocre at best, and greasy. I ordered the fried shrimp which were overcooked and served with an unimpressive cocktail sauce. My daughter, however, had the fish tacos and said they were delicious; our server was very attentive and friendly. Far too expensive for the quality of food. Additionally, they were setting up for two large parties in the entranceway leaving not enough room to exit when the time came to leave; we had to work our way through the bar to get out. Would not come back

Reviewed July 29, 2014

We visited this waterside restaurant on a nice summer Saturday and the restaurant was busy. Might explain why it took a long time for the food to come out. Food was mediocre, best part is the location. You have a view of the water and the boats coming in and out. You can sit outside or inside. Although it was very warm, we wanted to see the harbor happenings. A good place for families, a casual atmosphere. Also, they let people with a small dog sit in the outdoor area. It's hard to find a restaurant that will take dogs in the lakes region.

1  Thank jcb4255