“Superior "Asian/Chinese" restaurant”

West Lake Asian Cuisine
Ranked #18 of 42 Restaurants in Wolfeboro
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I am not a lover of Chinese Food, but this Asian/Chinese Restaurant is LITERALLY THE ONLY ONE I will dine in and have tried others. The food is sooo good, service superior, lovely decor, ambiance pleasing, soothing, quiet, clean. Friendly,gentle welcoming host and servers. Can't say enough about it. No greasy heavy sauces. My favorite is a unique "House Special" with shrimp, fruit and a mayonnaise based dressing ! Delicious ! The presentation is also visually and artistically appealing. Nothing like it any where else. Our family has been here many times over the years when we once had relatives living in Wolfeboro area. Now, my husband and I make a special trip every year to dine at the West Lake Asian while touring NH.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Stopped in here basically because the picture for their ad looked good. Was not dissapointed! The food here excels in quality and quantity while being very reasonably priced, we had to take some home. I strongly recommend you try this place out.