“Food was great, my server however...”
Review of Wolfeborough Diner

Wolfeborough Diner
Ranked #26 of 39 Restaurants in Wolfeboro
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Boston, MA
“Food was great, my server however...”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This was my second time eating at the Wolfeboro Diner, have been told by many family members that this is the place to go. The food was great, I got French toast and my husband got eggs benedict. My husband said his eggs benedict was alright, hes definitely had better and my French toast was perfect. However my server, Sara (cant forget her name, don't think I ever will) was absolutely absurd. I have never been to a restaurant/diner and been talked down to and disrespected. She was short with us, she got irritated when my husband asked a question about the benedicts, she was down right rude. I also heard her and a co worker (older woman) talking about how they cant wait for it to "die down" because they are sick of finicky customers. I'm sorry but I wont be back because of that woman. Again, food was GREAT.

• Visited October 2013

Austin, Texas
“Wonderful breakfast”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We have only eaten breakfast here, but have returned many times for the "old time good food." My favorite is the corned beef hash with poached eggs. The coffee is wonderful. No frills here, just good food.

Visited October 2013
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Not blown away”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We had breakfast here, recently as a result of reading many positive reviews. While the service was very good, the food was unremarkable.....even for a diner. I'd rather not go into the whys and wherefores. Suffice it to say, we probably won't be back.

• Visited September 2013
East Brookfield, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good but not great”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Wonderfully decorated to resemble a boat hull this is a very nice find.Meals were definitely pricey but well prepared. Our server was very prompt and attentive. At 80% of the price, this would be a really good value.

Visited August 2013
Midland, TX.
“Not your Mom and Pop place despite the name and looks.”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We walked by this place one morning and gave it a try. It looked like the kinda place the locals favor, was kinda small and was appealing.

I ordered Eggs Benedict (with sausage). I guess I was expecting home cooking but what I got was equal to McDonalds. The sausage patty was the kind you get at a Hampton. The pre-fab, pre-cooked variety. The hash browns were the same A perfectly shaped preformed 1/2 inch thick slab of compressed 'taters. Yep, just like Sonic or McDonalds.

The service was fair and the coffee was hot. This type of place gets my rating of "IWSS".. "It will sustain Life".

• Visited September 2013