“All around great !”

Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in Wolfeboro
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: The friendly staff of the Downtown Grille Cafe warmly welcomes guests to our beautiful location to enjoy a table by the window on Main Street, a table in our Lakeside Room, our Loon Meeting Room, or to relax on the deck overlooking Wolfeboro Bay and Cate Park. We offer a full breakfast and lunch menu made fresh to order with the best ingredients available. We have many Gluten Free and vegetarian options. We offer the finest organic and fair-trade gourmet coffee and tea, which make for excellent espresso, cappuccino, and other coffee drinks. Twelve flavors of Gelato!
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Every time I'm in Wolfeboro my most important stop is the Downtown Grille Café. It combines all the necessary elements of a great dining experience in a rare degree of excellence. Its location is superb, overlooking the town boat docks and the lake, right beside Cate's Park. a beautiful setting. It's décor is classy and casual and so well designed. The owners Peter and Judie are very friendly and welcoming and the crew is great. For my last visit I had the signature lobster roll which was excellent and I have always had a great meal each time. And the coffee is most excellent. It is a five star experience for its clientele of locals, summer people and visitors like myself. Most highly recommended as 'All Around Great'

1  Thank KiwiLoon

Reviewed August 13, 2014

As I work in the Lakes Region during the summer, I eat at this establishment often. Yesterday, I was meeting my daughter there (she had just finished her breakfast with a group of 13 other ladies). She was on her laptop while waiting for me. The manager approached us, asking if we wanted a menu. I said she had just finished breakfast, and I was meeting her there to go on to another errand. I think he must have assumed we were there to use the wi-fi,and he brusquely told us we should order something as he "has a business to run". I was taken aback, as she was a customer, and was just finishing up something she was working on. I clarified with him that she was a customer, and he must have heard me the second time. He apologized, but it was his manner that offended me. Although I enjoy some of their food, there are other places in Wolfeboro that are a little more welcoming.

2  Thank NHFan2014
Reviewed August 12, 2014

The food, atmosphere, and view are always great no matter what time of day or day of the week you visit. It is definitely a first choice of place to meet with friends, entertain guests, or have a special breakfast or lunch or even just a cup of coffee. The special dinners are a gourmet treat. The Grille is just great.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed August 12, 2014

The Downtown Market Grille is always redefining itself in the food industry. Aside from the friendly efficient staff the cafe is a warm welcoming place whether you are looking for someplace to gather with friends, a place to sit quietly with a book or sit with co-workers to brainstorm a project. The menu is always changing bringing new selections to both the breakfast and lunch selections. Don't forget to try their gelato. The Grille has now started doing Tapas on Saturday and it is a success. This place is not to be missed when in the lakes region.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Excellent Experiencing this cafe offers all the
pleasures of a first class resort establishment. Attention to details, such as a variety of table locations, interesting menus, beautiful views and friendly service makes this a go to cafe in Wolfeboro!