“lunch with a view”

Jo Green's Garden Cafe
Ranked #25 of 44 Restaurants in Wolfeboro
Reviewed January 5, 2012

best lunch spot in town if you want to enjoy a view of the lake & boaters enjoying a day out. Food is good, not great, but view & waitstaff makes up for it...fair prices, too!

1  Thank mbsbyahoo

Reviewed January 4, 2012

This was our first time at Jo Green's. Loved the people and the atmosphere. Great food. Great time singing karoke!!! And to end the evening with fireworks over the lake!!! Happy New Year!!!!!!!

1  Thank Lythouse
Reviewed September 7, 2011

Went there last weekend for dinner - and it was pretty bad. I got the burger which was dried out and not even a round patty; it was a mess. The view on the deck is nice, but I did smell garbage from below (which I tried to ignore). Didn't try the salad bar, but it didn't look very appetizing.

Reviewed August 29, 2011

My husband and I visited this summer. The restaraunt looked nice but not what we were in the mood for. We ventured up stairs to the bar and were greeted by an energetic bartender who made us feel like regulars."cookie" immediately recomended her so called specialty grand gold margarita ...she wasn't lying it was the best one I've ever had. a Then offered an amazing crab cake app and fried clams. It's nice too see someone who knows what the heck their doing for a change and enjoyed them selves as much as we did. Loved the view loved the service and the food was just what the doctor ordered.

Reviewed August 11, 2011

Thought I would wander upstairs because the name made me think clean fresh food. The salad bar is days old with tasteless veggies, wilting lettuce and miniscule plates and a touted bread board that is merely soggy rolls that you bring back to life by toasting. Wolfeboro is dynamite and the food choices unbelieveable. My husband & I had just finished a long hike and ate at the first place. STUPID. Go to Lydia's Cafe, Downtown Grille, the Restaurant, the Wolfeboro Inn Tavern....The list goes on and on but skip Jo's!