“Yum!”
Review of Bailey's Bubble

Bailey's Bubble
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Wolfeboro
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Best ice cream & service!! So delicious!!!!! Huge servings. Will return here year after year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I've been a Baileys customer for over 30 years! My sister worked for them in the summers and Bailey's to me, is a big part of our summer tradition. It's Richardsons Ice Cream, which is yummy (Im an ice cream snob - and Richardsons is the tops!) however it's their homemade hot fudge that keeps me coming back. Yum, yum, yum!! You can get it in a jar to go too. (Makes a great gift). Keep up the great work and we will see you every summer. Perhaps my boys will work there too.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Good ice cream especially on a hot summer's day. A bit pricey but you certainly don't need anything more than the "small." They are very large sccops. My favorite is Moose Tracks."

I agree with another review however; there are many good ice creams shoppes in the Lakes Region. If you're an ice cream lover, you'll never have a problem finding one.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We also stopped here two days in a row like another recent reviewer did--man oh man this is good New England ice cream! Moose tracks, peanut butter cup, death by chocolate, you name it, the flavors are good, portions are big and you can tell by the size of the line of people that this is the best place in Wolfeboro for ice cream. try it!

Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here two days in a row (don't judge - we are on vacation!) and enjoyed the peppermint stick ice cream both times. My poor husband wanted a malt and asked the kid if they have malts "yeah" then asked what kinds "what do you mean what kind, we put malt in anything". The rudeness was a little off putting but he's a kid. We really enjoyed our cones by the water :)