“Really good ice cream”

Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Wolfeboro
Seattle, Washington
“Really good ice cream”
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here two days in a row (don't judge - we are on vacation!) and enjoyed the peppermint stick ice cream both times. My poor husband wanted a malt and asked the kid if they have malts "yeah" then asked what kinds "what do you mean what kind, we put malt in anything". The rudeness was a little off putting but he's a kid. We really enjoyed our cones by the water :)

• Visited July 2013

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Peppermint stick is THE ONE”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

great little ice cream shop, many many flavours but my favourite is peppermint stick. You can get most flavours as frappes which is a great to walk around with if you haven't got time to stop.

Visited July 2012
New York City, New York
“Great ice cream and yogurt - especially purple cow.”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Waited until May to enjoy the yogurt at The Bubble. Can't get enough of Purple Cow yogurt. Ice Cream is unbelievable too. Generous portions. Toppings are great.

• Visited May 2013
Wolfeboro, New Hampshire, United States
“"the bubble"”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

fast service and GOOD ice cream downtown location. a summer favorite teenagers love to hang out there and have agod time.

Visited September 2012
ALTON
“Best Homemade Hot Fudge!!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I have been enjoying Bailey's Hot Fudge since I was a kid in the 80's I'm glade the bubble is still here so I can get my fix every once in a while I love their banana split with extra hot fudge as well as their Black Raspberry w/hot fudge the staff are always very friendly.

• Visited July 2012