“Disappointing!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed November 15, 2013

After reading the reviews, I was in the area today so stopped by Li's for 2 lunches to go. I chose the Pork Egg Foo Yeung, Pork Fried Rice, one with Crab Rangoon and the other with Boneless Pork Strips.

Thankfully the gravy came separately from the Egg Foo as it didn't look quite right. Way too much flour and no flavor as to make it inedible. The rice was mushy and the Egg Foo itself ??????

If this is the best in the opinion of other reviewers, I'd wouldn't want to taste the alternative.

Sorry!

1  Thank fudgbug
There are newer reviews for Li's Asian Gourmet

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Li's has the best Asian food in southern New Hampshire. I have tried all the ones in Salem, NH and after moving to Windham I found this place. This blows away the 6 or 7 takeout places in Salem. My friends request me to bring this Chinese food whenever I come over because nothing compares in this area.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

The food is consistently good and the owners are incredibly pleasant. My family and I have gotten food from here several times throughout the years and have been satisfied every time.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Fresh food, well prepared, quick and friendly. This is our go-to for Asian takeout. Since living in S. NH tasty Asian food has been hard to find - we're spoiled by the selections in Boston - so we're mighty glad this place is nearby. Not gourmet, but soul-satisfying Asian food. Their chicken fried rice is delicious!

Reviewed September 15, 2012

They have tasty food and friendly service. I have been going there for the past 5 years and have never been dissatisfied.