“Great place, great atmosphere!”

The Windham Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 29 Restaurants in Windham
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
New Hampshire
“Great place, great atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

Great Service, they have a wonderful menu and everything I have ever had there is delicious. We have never left disappointed. They also have a great martini menu.

Visited January 2013

Henniker, New Hampshire, United States
“Great new Menu Item”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

I had dinner here this evening. They have a chicken with Butternut Squash dish that is to die for. It was really great.

Service was good as usual, food was really good as usual.

One of the best restaurants in southern NH

• Visited December 2012
Hudson, New Hampshire
“No Ghost!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

OK, so this is supposed to be haunted, but not for us. We'll settle for the good which is very good. Nice ambiance too. Hubby had duck and I had chicken. We were very satisfied and would go back again.

Visited February 2012
Concord, New Hampshire
“Good outweighed the bad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I met another couple here Saturday night. They are only open for dinner at 5:00. We were coming down from Concord, NH and our friends were coming up from Mass so we got there right about 5:00 and had a drink at the bar while we waited. It filled up fast after that so we were glad we got there early. They do take reservations though. The place itself is unique with plenty of character. They are a little on the pricey side but all 4 of us were very happy with what we had. The pumpkin tortolleni app was fabulous! Service was attentive and knowledgable. For the bad I would say they need some new chairs. We sank so low it was a bit awkward to eat! And I wouldn't order any of the "juicey" martinis. My friend and I both got an after dinner "Green Monster" and they came to the table half full and 2 completely different colors. Seemed to be mostly pineapple juice. The guys got beer though and were pleased with the unique choices of Hazelnut Porter and Dogfish Punkin. We will definitely go back.

• Visited November 2012
Hampstead, New Hampshire
“Anniversary dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

The food and service were both excellent! Great atmosphere! My husband thought it was the best chicken parmasean he's ever had (other than home made). It was a pricier meal than your local chains, but the value for the quality was well worth it!