This inn is spotless as far as cleanliness goes, however, while the owner's son was mowing the lawn, he triggered a bunch of ladybugs that were let loose by the state gov, and the bugs were flying IN OUR ROOM!. Beth was quick to vaccume the ones she could see, problem is, I was still killing them late into the night, NOT good. Beth and Jason seem nice enough. If you want a good place to eat, I suggest driving to Littleton. Whitefield has basically nothing to draw interest. Beth told me that they were planning to close the inn starting in November, for the winter. if you desire a quiet night, you better hope you're the only guest, as thier rooms are filled with noie from the hallsways. Rooms were nicely decorated, but no phones. Breakfast was average .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in affordable luxury in our spacious and comfortable 20 hotel rooms. Each room includes A/C, Wi-Fi, TV and a complimentary breakfast. Unwind on our back porch or explore our 31 acres with private dock. Our facility welcomes all including groups. On site we offer laundry facilities. We are a non-smoking property and do not accept pets at this time. The local area offers adventures at Santa's Village, Mt. Washington, the Weathervane Theatre, ATV's, hiking, canoeing and kayaking, fishing, antique shopping, and wildlife sightings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Barron Brook Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barron Brook Hotel Whitefield
- Barron Brook Inn White Mountains, NH - Whitefield