My boyfriend and I wanted to plan a small trip to the White Mountains for Columbus Day Weekend. We found the Barron Brook Inn online and decided to give it a shot. Though it was a little further than where we were headed, it only required a 2 night stay and was very affordable compared to the other hotels near by. The innkeepers were more than friendly and prepared breakfast in the morning. The rooms were clean and the King bed help after a long day of hiking. The Inn is right of route 3 and about 20 mins to the mountains. It took us about 30 mins to outlets and downtown north conway. Since we saved a few bucks at the hotel, we decided to spurge a bit and heading over to Mt. Washington Hotel for some R&R. ps the spa is brand new and features an outdoor jacuzzi.
I would highly recommend the Barron Brook Inn, 4 seasons getaway.
-matt & shauna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in affordable luxury in our spacious and comfortable 20 hotel rooms. Each room includes A/C, Wi-Fi, TV and a complimentary breakfast. Unwind on our back porch or explore our 31 acres with private dock. Our facility welcomes all including groups. On site we offer laundry facilities. We are a non-smoking property and do not accept pets at this time. The local area offers adventures at Santa's Village, Mt. Washington, the Weathervane Theatre, ATV's, hiking, canoeing and kayaking, fishing, antique shopping, and wildlife sightings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Barron Brook Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barron Brook Hotel Whitefield
- Barron Brook Inn White Mountains, NH - Whitefield