I consider my wife and I world class vacationers. We usually vacation 3-6 times a year and anyone who knows us always asks us where would we recommend going? We usually stay at 3.5 to 5 star hotels/resorts, because service and quality are the finer things in life that we both appreciate. I was a little skeptical when my wife found this inn on trip advisor, but to my pleasant surprise the stay here was one of the best stays I have ever had. Jason, the owner is a real gem and person pleaser. From the minute we walked onto the property we were treated like we were premier guests. I was carrying a 6 pack of beer in my hand and before I even brought my bags to the check in desk the owner had a cooler with ice for my beer. This is just one of many examples of the great hospitality we experienced at this hotel. A simple break down of what to expect there: Superior service and hospitality, excellent continental breakfast, excellent common area and location, rooms are older but extremely clean. Also we don't have any children, however there are plenty of board games and The owner is accommodating towards children providing them plenty of entertainment (at the fire pit he put a "magic" pine cone in the fire that made the flames blue, he performed magic tricks for a family making one of their kids disappear and re-appear (he is no David Cooperfield but it definitely entertained that family), and provided a glass of milk when she was sitting at the table without even being asked.) I hope this review helps you pick a real vacation gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in affordable luxury in our spacious and comfortable 20 hotel rooms. Each room includes A/C, Wi-Fi, TV and a complimentary breakfast. Unwind on our back porch or explore our 31 acres with private dock. Our facility welcomes all including groups. On site we offer laundry facilities. We are a non-smoking property and do not accept pets at this time. The local area offers adventures at Santa's Village, Mt. Washington, the Weathervane Theatre, ATV's, hiking, canoeing and kayaking, fishing, antique shopping, and wildlife sightings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Barron Brook Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barron Brook Hotel Whitefield
- Barron Brook Inn White Mountains, NH - Whitefield