We stayed here for two nights for the weekend of July 12th and July 13th 2013. This place was OK for couple of nights. The Inn looks kind of old. The beds need to be replaced. The room was big, but quite old.
The owner Jason and their family are awesome people. They are really nice and take care of your needs in a good way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in affordable luxury in our spacious and comfortable 20 hotel rooms. Each room includes A/C, Wi-Fi, TV and a complimentary breakfast. Unwind on our back porch or explore our 31 acres with private dock. Our facility welcomes all including groups. On site we offer laundry facilities. We are a non-smoking property and do not accept pets at this time. The local area offers adventures at Santa's Village, Mt. Washington, the Weathervane Theatre, ATV's, hiking, canoeing and kayaking, fishing, antique shopping, and wildlife sightings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Barron Brook Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barron Brook Hotel Whitefield
- Barron Brook Inn White Mountains, NH - Whitefield