“Little serenity this time”
Review of Tower Spa

Tower Spa
Reviewed February 13, 2012

I love GVM and have had a wonderful spa experience here in the past; however, this visit was quite disappointing. I had scheduled the Alpine foot service for Sunday morning we were departing. Although I had tried to book several other treatments a couple weeks in advance not much was available but who doesn't love a good foot soak. I arrived at the spa 10 minutes early, was taken to the changing area, and waited. I was able to read two articles in the current People magazine before I was taken into the room over five minutes late. Overall the treatment was nice but certainly not the 25 minutes it is listed as. I was back in the changing area, finished the article I was reading during my service and checked out by 9:22. Yes, the spa is beautiful and serene. Yes, the people are friendly, but for $10 more I can go to a local spa that is also nice for a pedicure that is equally as relaxing and when they say 60 mins. they give it to you. I have been to the spa at GVM when it was an aveda concept salon in 2006 and have to say the THINGS HAVE CHANGED. When checking out I did mention the rushed feeling I recieved during my treatment and was given 20% off. This by no means ruined our experience, as I said the resort is fabulous; but if you love spa services (and I do) for the price the experience may leave you a little lack lustered.

1  Thank Erica B
in 5 reviews
"serenity"
"infinity"

Reviewed February 6, 2012

I had a great aromatherapy massage by Tia. It was relaxing and the Spa staff was very accomodating as well.

1  Thank Deidre Q
Reviewed February 1, 2012

We added a session in the tower soak tub and were glad we did!

Reviewed January 30, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our spa experience here. The Sok tub, couples massage, and the ability to have one whole spa lounge to just us was amazing! It was "quiet" season when we visited and I think this allowed us the luxury of having a lounge to just ourselves...none the less, amazing! Professional, attentive, curteous staff. We will absolutely be back for more treatments!