Mountain View Grand Resort & Spa
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Carlson's Lodge(Twin Mountain)(Great Value!)
$117
Hotels.com
Eastgate Inn(Littleton)(Great Value!)
$89
Orbitz.com
Country Squire Motel(Littleton)(Great Value!)
$59
Orbitz.com
$197
$179
Littleton Motel(Littleton)
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,148 results
All reviewswine cellaraxe throwingmovie theaterfront porchthe barntavern restaurantgolf coursewhite mountainsair hockeymovie roomturn down servicemountaineering clubindoor poolfine diningdog sleddingice skatingping pong
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I try to get my girlfriends up to the MVG each November for some great times shopping in No Conway and being pampered in the Spa. Once again, this year we were not disappointed. Everything was wonderful. The service was great, the food was fabulous, the hotel was beautiful. We played bingo and won discount coupons for our spa treatments. We used the fitness facility and the pool. And we reserved time in the hotel movie theatre to watch Dirty Dancing and eat popcorn! All in all, it was a great weekend. We will be back again next year.

Room Tip: I have stayed in about 8 different rooms, front and back of the hotel, and they were all good. I prefer to stay looking towards the front lawn for more people watching. If walking is an issue for you, be sure to mention that you prefer to be closer to the (only) elevator and the main stairs.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
MVGManager, General Manager at Mountain View Grand Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Dear swalcott,

We appreciate your review and continued patronage. It's great that your girls weekend was enjoyable. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you back next year.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Start to finish this was such a wonderful weekend! The staff went above and beyond to ensure that everything was perfect. Food was delicious, view was stunning and the spa was amazing. It was such a treat to be pampered by such a friendly, polite and professional staff. Top notch experience that everyone should experience.

Room Tip: I have yet to find a room that was not the BEST!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Deb N,

Thank you for reviewing. We are happy you enjoyed your weekend and we appreciate your compliments to the staff. We hope to welcome you once again to the resort.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed at the Mountain View Grand for a quick weekend vacation to celebrate our second wedding anniversary. We really enjoyed our stay and had some wonderful meals in the hotel's restaurants and a great rejuvenating massage in the spa. The views of the mountains were really amazing! The staff was very friendly and always looking to help you out.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Bruinsfan37,

Happy Anniversary. We appreciate your view and kind remarks about the staff. We hope to welcome you again next year.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

I had bought a Groupon and got a great deal on the price - only $129/night. It was myself and my boyfriend and when we arrived, we couldn't believe how gorgeous the place is. The landscape, the decor, everything was amazing. We arrived in the afternoon and they had hot apple cider and snickerdoodles in the lobby - both of which were the best I've had. The room was a little on the smaller side, but it's an older establishment. The bed was plush and very comfortable. The bathroom was a decent size too. I almost always never use hotel supplied toiletries (shampoo, body wash, etc) but this place had by far the best ones ever! I visited the spa there - very nicely decorated and great service. I did the Lavender Dream, which was good but I wouldn't do it again. It was quite expensive for the quality of it. The morning before we left, we went to the axe throwing event and that was so much fun!

All in all, amazing place - I'd definitely go back. Gorgeous location for a wedding too!

Room Tip: Note that the lobby floor has rooms too, ie 018, etc. Try to ask for a room on the 1st or 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear simplysweetboston,

Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear you and your boyfriend enjoyed your time with us and were able to take advantage of the Groupon deal. We hope to see you at the resort again in the future.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

A grand old hotel in the White Mountain tradition of grand old hotels. Plenty of luxury around and at a reasonable price. I usually go the Balsams for an annual celebration but, after two years of stalled renovations, I don’t expect it to return to life unless someone with too much cash on hand needs a hobby. This was a reasonable and affordable substitute but lacks the remote location, expansiveness, formality and extra oomph and decadence of the Balsams. I was there for a conference instead of celebration and the conference was well managed. The staff is less experienced and professional than the staff at the Balsams, which saves some money on tips. It has a grand view and the golf course takes it all in (I was there in mid fall and am not a golfer anyway). Fitness room is good sized but if you can get outside to ski or hike, it’s not needed. Downhill skiing is a ride. There is an exquisite wine cellar restaurant which requires advanced reservation. Since it is at wine cellar temperature, you need fleece or sweater. I did not eat there but the menu looks good. My wife went to the spa and cant stop raving about it so I guess we’ll be back.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Andrew P,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back.