“Who knew??/”

Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Whitefield
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Casual upscale dining ... we have a beautiful dining room and a great cozy pub. Everyone feels comfortable and welcome here. Our food is recognized as some of the best in the area and our service is the best!! We offer everything from a full course dinner to a burger and fries ... everything is homemade, even our desserts!! We have a full bar, a great selection of draft & bottled beers and entertainment some nights. My guarantee to you is once you have been here YOU WILL BE BACK!Next to the Weathervane Theatre, we provide pre theatre and after theatre dining. During the summer we serve until after midnight! days and hours vary by season Closed march and april
Florida
“Who knew??/”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Way up in Whitefield NH is this great restaurant next to the Weathervane Theater ( also fab by the way). Can't say enough about the service and friendliness of the staff..place was packed the night we went ( pre theater crowd) and there was a bit of a wait but obvious that everyone is working their tails off. Our meal was excellent and their hot bread delicious! Do not hesitate to go here.. you will not be disappointed But best to make a reservation. They even had our theater tickets waiting. How classy!

1 Thank angelajoll

Whitefield, New Hampshire
“Not just for tourists or theater goers”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband and I decided to try the pub for date night. The selection of beer on tap and wine was great. We started with the candied bacon fries, not an appetizer we would typically order, but the description was intriguing. Wow! Were we ever impressed! I had the summer salad of poached pears soaked in sangria and wrapped in prosciutto. It was delicious. My husband had the pub steak and fries and was completely satisfied. We shared the tiramisu, which was unlike any tiramisu we had ever tasted. It was a unique presentation and delicious. The coffee was also perfect. In addition to the flawless food, the hospitality earns the Inn at Whitefield five stars. Joanne, the owner, made us feel like old friends and personally invited us to come back, and her staff was also very personable and professional. We highly recommend the Inn to locals as well as tourists.

Palm Harbor, Florida
“Great Restaurant for a Leisurely Meal”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Ok...You look at the outside and say....Interesting how this place has received sure rave reviews...Again...Never judge a book by it's cover!!
You walk in to the receptionist and she leads you to your table,which is in a large dining room,not expected when you first walk in.With thirty seconds,there's a waitperson there to take your drink orders and then the freshly baked bread arrives,piping hot! What a treat for us bread lovers!We placed our orders,prime rib and chicken Marsala. We also ordered the stuffed mushrooms with sausage,as an appetizer, Fantastic!
If there was anything to be concerned about,it would be the wait time.from start to finish it was one and one half hours.Long time you say to order and get your meal...The reason it takes so long is because everything is made to order.Nothing sitting in a pot waiting to be served.That to me is worth waiting for!
If you should be going to the theater,that is right next door,you should make a reservation for six so you can enjoy this lovely meal and be to the show by eight.

Visited August 2013
Rochester, New Hampshire
“Delicious!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We came to this restaurant during a trip to Santa's Village. We were not impressed with the other local restaurants, and this was well worth the extra drive.

We were seated in the fancier part of the restaurant. My husband and I both ordered the Chicken so Gouda. Everything on the plate was absolutely delicious, and both my picky kids ate off our plates enthusiastically. Our waiter was more than pleasant and struck up a nice conversation with us. The wait for food was very reasonable with bread, salad, and meal spaced perfectly.

One criticism- We saw the owner/manager (not sure who she was) visit every table around us. Not only did she not talk to us, but I felt a cold shoulder from her when I asked where the restroom was. I can only surmise that is was because we had children with us. My children are extremely well behaved and we received compliments from several patrons around us. It made me feel very unwelcome in an otherwise very friendly atmosphere.

1 Thank AmyCoombs
London, United Kingdom
“Drinks, Dinner & a Show!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Went to the Inn at Whitefield for dinner to night and it could not have been more perfect. With tickets to see a show at the Weathervane Theatre (right next door!) this was the perfect place to grab some food before had. I was shocked and so very pleasantly surprised when my party was greeted by the hostest who asked if we were going to the show and offered to pick up our tickets from the box office for us (what a nice touch of hospitality & such a time saver!). Margaritas were first on the docket tonight and they were great (and also very reasonably priced!) The group I was with decided to get appetizers and dessert all to share and the food was delicious! I also have to note that our waitress was fantastic and was very happy to see the owner bounce around from table to table to talk with guests. All around the food was great, the restaurant gives a relaxed feeling and I didn't feel rushed at all. Food came quickly and the staff was very friendly. Will without a doubt be back!

1 Thank crs00602958