“OK”

Spa Restaurant
NJ
“OK”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I had dinner in the diner section,not the bar/restaurant. (Not sure if it makes a difference.) I don't think it is as good as it used to be. Everything was very average...the food, the service.Since I stay in Colebrook, I used to make the drive here since it had good food. Not sure it is worth the little extra drive now.

Visited August 2013

Warner, New Hampshire, United States
“Chicken Marsala rocks”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We travel north as often as possible and the Spa is a great place to stop on the way up. Their Chicken Marsala is delicious. Great place for families, full bar, and yummy food.

Visited August 2013
North Stratford, New Hampshire
“Fake Crab Meat”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

My husband and I went there for dinner, he ordered crab legs and was happy with his choice.
I didn't want to go through the work of getting the crab meat, so I opted for the "crab, shrimp and scallops on pasta" Got 5 shrimp, lots of scallops and FAKE crab meat! It was crab flavored
pollock. When I complained, the "crab" portion was taken back to the kitchen and the waitress
was told that they don't have real crab., only if you order the legs! They offered us a free dessert (My prize for seeing that it was fake?) we also had to send back our coffee because it was old and burnt. Not planning to return there.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Sandra S
Seacoast New Hampshire
“Not Impressed”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Went in for dinner...food was not that great. My coffee was not very good, I would not recommend of go back. We noticed many flies when we first sat down and kept having to swat at them to keep them off the food.

• Visited July 2013
Salisbury, New Hampshire, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I had the chicken parm, and was pleasantly surprised. It was excellent! Everyone at the table enjoyed their meals also. Service was a little slow, but it was a busy night. We will be back when in the area.

Visited September 2012