We just stayed at the Half Moon for the Labor day weekend with my sister-in-law and her family. My family (of 3) had a hotel room, my sister in law had a cottage. Yes, the decor is outdated but the room itself was spotless. The beds were comfortable enough. We couldn't get enough of the view, the pool was clean and refreshing, and the ability to walk EVERYWHERE along Weirs Beach was perfect for us. The other people who were staying during the same time were friendly and down to earth. The staff were helpful, honest (we left behind some very good quality tequila and they had it waiting for us to come back and get it!!), generous to the guests and just a hoot. We will never stay anywhere else when we go to Laconia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Most convenient location in Weirs Beach. At center of boardwalk, across street from cruise pier, train station. Walk to shops, restaurants, amusements. Closest lodging to public beach. King-size pool. Scenic view from every room. Modern motel, comfortable cottages. All units feature CCTV, AC, heat, carpeting. All cottages feature cathedral ceilings, ceiling fans. Available: two-room cottages, cottages with kitchenettes, motel suites with kitchens. Reasonable rates, friendly service. Inquire about our special savings packages. Since 1957. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Half Moon Motel & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Half Moon Motel & Cottages Hotel Weirs Beach
- Half Moon Motel And Cottages
- Half Moon Hotel