“A tradition we never skip”
Review of Kellerhaus

and up
Day Trip to Mount Washington Cog Railway from Southern New Hampshire
Ranked #3 of 11 things to do in Weirs Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Kellerhaus ice cream, candy and gifts, an icon of the Lake's Region since 1906, is New Hampshire's oldest candy and ice cream maker. Known for it's Premium hand made chocolate and candy, and is NH's only ribbon candy maker. Famous for the top it yourself Ice Cream Smorgasbord using Kellerhaus' own ice cream, waffle bowls and old fashioned toppings made fresh on site. Old Fashioned ice cream buffet with a player piano and panoramic views of Lake Winnipesaukee and Mountains. Ten unique gift rooms.
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Every year since I was a kid, my family would stop at the Kellerhaus for dessert when we visited the Weirs. I still feel like a child when I'm making my own sundae and topping it off with an American flag, or three. It was there I was introduced to my favorite ice cream flavor: cherry chocolate chip. The gift shop and candies area is quaint, but it is the make your own sundae that has been a family tradition for years.

There are newer reviews for Kellerhaus

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Love their Candy and Chocolates and Their Gift shop. Never had their ice cream but have heard good things about it, The staff was very helpful and friendly, thats always a plus, and the prices arent too bad considering they make their chocolates, and compared to some of the other candy places in the area. Be sure to try their truffles! Amorettto cheesecake is my favorite

Reviewed July 11, 2012

I always stop at Kellerhaus when I got to Weirs Beach because they have a great staff, excellent ice cream and you can shop!

1  Thank Patty H
Reviewed June 20, 2012

awesome goodies!!! ... ice cream bar, hand made chocolates, gifts/ souveneirs

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Nothing like an amazing ice cream smorgasbord with an old fashioned jukebox and amazing gift shop. If you like candy, do not miss the chocolate shop downstairs.

2  Thank jwredlabel