“Back in the days of the 80's”
Review of Funspot

Funspot
Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Weirs Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Game arcade offering a special room of working vintage 1970s and '80s games.
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I can proudly say that I am living within 4 hours of driving from Funspot. They have the largest selection of vintage arcade video games and pinballs still fully functional under one roof. It is NOT true that most games are out of order, I'd say about 10-15% are not working, give them a brake! The games still cost a quarter (or 0.15 cents with a promo coupon) and it is expensive and difficult in 2013 to maintain good order. I appreciate all the efforts the owner and staff make to make this site unique and memorable. Don't expect to see all the latest arcade games, but be prepared to relive the 80's. For a complete video tour of Funspot, see John's Arcade on youtube.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Love this place so much, it's just a place where an adult can be a big kid :) Love playing Old Time Mini-Golf and winning cool prizes

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Had a good time despite a lot of machines being out of service. Got lost upstairs in old games. Pong, Kiss Pinball, Ninja turtles... I was in heaven. If you love arcade games you have to come check it out.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Had high hopes for this arcade which is billed as the world's largest. It's big that's for sure and it has TONS of classic games, but unfortunately many of them were out-of-order or in-order, but still not working correctly. Lots of classic arcade memorabilia on display too. There's a classic indoor mini golf course. I just wish more of the games were operating. Would have loved to play some Q-bert, Baby PacMan, Frogger, Galaga, etc.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

As a child, I had ColecoVision , not Atari. I played Frogger, Donkey Kong, Jr. and Qbert. This place is HUGE and fun. There is an area downstairs (3 levels) where younger kids can ride on old fashioned bumper cars. I have to admit, my children, who were just over the age limit couldn't resist and I couldn't resist NOT letting them ride them. They are both gentle and kind to younger kids so I let them. They couldn't get off those little bumper cars which looked like animals and so much fun! ONLY 25 cents a ride!!! I wanted to get on but yes, I was much too big. I thought that was the best part of the whole experience there. They also have bowling & mini golf (plain) there. The pinball machines were my 2nd favorite and in the end, well, the coupon exchange for toys/prizes were not that great IN *my opinion*. I would much rather spend my money at Weir's Beach arcade for better prizes!!!! It is a great one time only though to visit and see all those amazing video games of the past. Print any coupons before you go from their website~!!!