“Re-live your childhood and share it with your kids!”
Review of Funspot

Funspot
Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Weirs Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Game arcade offering a special room of working vintage 1970s and '80s games.
Reviewed August 17, 2013

LOVE this place! My wife has to drag me and my sons out every time! LOL
Plenty of games from days gone by along with those crazy ticket games. Crazy kitschy fun!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Funspot is a staple when we go on vacation. Although it is a little tedious for adults, the kids love it. While it is tempting to go here when it rains, just avoid it. It is a mob scene! Go first thing in the morning when they open, spend an hour or two, and head out!

For a walk down memory lane, head up to the second floor and stroll through the rows and rows of 'vintage' games. If you are my age (39), you will be brought back to your childhood. (qbert, galaga, miss pac man, asteroids!).

Reviewed August 14, 2013

the kids loved it...it was all video games and bowling all in one location.
they offer food, but quick pizza and fries. the kids loved the bowling and getting the tickets for prizes, great to break up the vacation and let them run abit.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

How could you not like the "World's Largest Arcade"? Third floor was all the classics from long ago. Great prices, indoor and outdoor minigolf, tasty pizza too!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I have been going to this place since I was a kid. It has not changed much and some of the games are the same ones I used to play with thirty years ago but that is part of the appeal to me. I try to stop by every time I go up there.