“Cool spot for kids”
Review of Funspot

Funspot
Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Weirs Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Game arcade offering a special room of working vintage 1970s and '80s games.
Reviewed July 26, 2013

This was a huge arcade place. There were three floors of different arcade games (a lot of retro 80's games too). It was fairly clean and they served food too. Kids will love it

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We were looking for something to do on a hot day in July after spending the morning on the lake, so we tried Fun Spot. The place is just a lot of fun. Three floors of video games, with the 3rd floor having hundreds old school games. We spent about two hours there and ended up spending about $50. Not bad for two hours of fun.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I am really not into arcades but this one was great. It has all of the "old" video games such as Asteroids, Pacman, Donkey Kong, etc. plus many new games. There are 3 floors of entertainment. There are also a few kiddie rides, ski ball and a bowling alley. Most places in town have coupons for 25 free tokens when you purchase $20 worth. Cash them in by the bowling alley. It was also neat to see to the restored pieces that were shown on "American Restoration". The tickets that you win from the machine don't go very far.

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

I was with my 5 yr old who had an amazing time. I'm 40 and this place really brought me back. If he didn't get so tired and worn out I could have played all the games from my childhood for hours! The collection of games from the 80 and earlier is amazing. A must visit!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I'm not into video games, but we wanted to see this place because it was in a documentary we watched. Lots of arcade games. We managed to kill about 30 minutes exploring/playing and gave our tickets to a cute kid on the way out the door.