“I could have stayed all day!”
Review of Funspot

Funspot
Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Weirs Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Game arcade offering a special room of working vintage 1970s and '80s games.
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

I was with my 5 yr old who had an amazing time. I'm 40 and this place really brought me back. If he didn't get so tired and worn out I could have played all the games from my childhood for hours! The collection of games from the 80 and earlier is amazing. A must visit!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I'm not into video games, but we wanted to see this place because it was in a documentary we watched. Lots of arcade games. We managed to kill about 30 minutes exploring/playing and gave our tickets to a cute kid on the way out the door.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Has a nice selection of games. Skeeball and old school pinball games were fun. Has a bowling alley too.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

went with my 13 yr old son. we both kept busy for hours playing games from when i was a kid and newer ones too

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was the most busiest place I have ever been to. The place is unbelivable. If you like to play games, this is the best place to go, whether you have kids or not.