“We love coming "home" to the Cozy!”

The Cozy Inn & Cottages and Lakeview House & Cottages
Littleton, Massachusetts
“We love coming "home" to the Cozy!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

My husband and I have stayed many times at the Cozy over the last 7 years. We come during bike week which is a very busy time and we are always impressed with the staff and the accommodations.From the very first time I met Dyan she made me feel like part of the Cozy family. And a family they become- sending Christmas cards to each other and keeping in touch over the years! I really can't say enough about how great of a place this is to stay. Walking distance to everything with views, clean and inviting accommodations and a welcoming attentive staff. What more could you ask for!? Become part of the Cozy Inn and Lakeview House & Cottages' family!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Malden, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I have been going to Weirs Beach since I was three years old and in the early years stayed at a private rental until that was no longer available. My family and I tried a variety of properties and found that we liked Lakeview (and now Cozy Inn) the best. I’ve been staying here whenever I come to Weirs Beach since the late 80s/early 90s, I forget the exact year we switched over. Now older and with my own family I’ve been staying here every year since 2007 with one exception when we weren’t able to go. The cabins are always clean, the service is great, and if you have a question or issue Dyan is always there to answer it. We’ve stayed in a variety of cabins over the year and as our daughter is getting older/bigger we will be trying one of the Cozy Inn cottages this year. Yes some can be on the small side but work with Dyan regarding your needs/requirements and she will help you pick the right cottage or room to fit your needs. She helped us through this exact question when we were using a playyard, if the current cabin would work or if we needed a bigger one. You can’t beat the location. Yes it is on one of the main streets to the beach but we have never really been bothered by the noise. You are a very short walk to the boardwalk. You will have awesome views and a quiet place to relax. It’s a good home base to go elsewhere that might require a car. To be honest most of our time there is spent outside the cabin, there’s so much we want to do while we’re there. It suits our needs. My husband and I started going their prior to our engagement so they have seen us through our major life changes of engagement, marriage, and first child. Dyan has watched our family grow and welcomes us back each year like we are part of her family.

Malden, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 6, 2014

we have been staying at cozy inn for 5 years,and always love it there. the cottages are comfortable,and the view is great.we will be going again this year i am sure we will have a great time there.Dyan always makes sure we enjoy our time there.

RI
Reviewed April 4, 2014

After spending over 10 summers (and Memorial Day Weekends and Columbus Day Weekends when it's possible) in Cottage 15, I am so looking forward to my time in The Weirs in a place I have come to know as my New Hampshire "home". In the 10+ years I have stayed here, I have seen families enjoy the atmosphere while realizing that it's a safe place for children. We all "look out for each other", knowing that there aren't many places left for "family vacations" left in a world where there are so many dangers. The Cozy Inn-Lakeview House and Cottages offers a safe, family-friendly environment for people who are searching for a location where they can offer their family fun, smiles, a welcome, comfortable place to spend "quality time". Kayaking, hiking, boating, swimming, relaxing...onsite...then there's mini-golfing, Polar Caves, the Mount Washington, Lake Winnipesaukee, nearby North Conway...The Castle in the Clouds...painting ceramics...and a wonderful place to just "be".
It doesn't get much better. When you call, tell Dyan the Cosgroves sent you. And enjoy your time in The Weirs.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2014

we stayed In the simple bedroom with shared bath. Cozy,,,hahhaa and cute. Perfect for us. We were here in 2012 and we got it again 2014 very excited. friendly "house mates" clean bathrooms and showers. centrally located to festivities.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thompson, Connecticut
Reviewed April 3, 2014

If you are looking for a place that brings back childhood memories, than this is it. It’s a simpler life that I want to go back to where you can relax and unwind. That’s why we have been coming here for over 10 years. I love the charm….ok yes the floors might not be straight and sometimes things don’t work just as you want them to but the staff does the best they can to keep everything clean, neat and in working order. If you have a problem let them know. I had a firsthand experience where the last day of our stay I was getting ready to take a shower and there was no hot water. It was 6am and I gave Dyan a call and within minutes Joe was at the door to take care of the simple fix. This is the type of personal service you receive when you stay here. They know you by name and chat with you like they are part of your family….and they are! Weirs Beach is a busy place in the summer so yes you will find a lot of traffic and with that there might be a bit of noise. If that is not your cup of tea then obviously this is not the place for you to stay. You have to look at what they offer and what you want on your vacation. It’s up to you to make an educated choice if you want to stay here or not. We have never witnessed any drug activity here (as one other reviewer commented). We have stayed at cottages in both the Cozy Inn and the Lakeview House and we are usually here during the Nascar race weekend, which could be misconstrued as rowdy bunch of people but we have never had a problem. Everyone staying there is friendly and welcoming. The place has gone through some recent updates and improvements but remember these cottages were built a long time ago, so don’t expect gold plated fixtures and marble countertops because that is not the feel they are going for here. I want a place that has a quaint feeling and this is it!

Weirs Beach, New Hampshire
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Love the Cozy Inn and Lakeview!....been staying there since 1975.... Dyan and Joe (the owners) are remarkable hosts! Dyan runs a "tight" ship to make sure your stay is comfortable and enjoyable. She's always willing to help guests with ideas of "what to do?" when the kids are done with hours at the arcades or sunning at the beach. Joe is a certified ski instructor and makes himself available to any guests timetable to venture a day on lake learning to ski. If your fancy is to take a spin in a kayak..they have six! No other rental properties have them for guests. They will even take them to the water for you and pick them up..THAT'S SERVICE. Our favorite place was sitting on the porch anytime...just watching all the activity on the lake and tourism activity. Can't say anything but great things about the hosts Joe and Dyan and the historical accommodations that have been in my heart for many years!

Room Tip: "Our" favorite cottage is #4...great area to picnic outside...BBQ and enjoy the view of th...