“Great steak”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2013

This was a great place for a steak. All the courses I ate were very good. Price wasn't even that bad. Interior is very Christmasy, which is a little tacky. I would go back for sure.

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Yes the fake Christmas stuff may put you off but food and service great the blue cheese dressing to die for

Reviewed July 9, 2013

At first glance I wasn;t sure what to think. When I first look at the outside thought it was closed The wife and I came back after when they opened and were shocked at how homie and nice it felt inside. The staff was very helpfull and yet not in your face.. After asking for a small cake to celabrate our twenty forth anaversery. the owener sent the waiter back and told us to have any desert we wanted on her. I found this to be above and beyound anything I expected. The food was far better then the price we paid. I can't wait to come back here again and I will tell all my friends.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

we went early to beat the rush but still took a while to get our food. one waiter taking care of too many tables.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Several of our party wished for a good steak. Though we live in the area we had never been before. Our server Matthew was very good, very polite. We ordered drinks that were prepared nicely. Our steaks and prime rib were all cooked as we asked. The prices were low. This menu is good for picky eaters because it has the standards that they like. Even the warm rolls were delicious. The décor needs updating but it was clean. Kitchen grill was open so everyone can see it. We will return.