“It's a bar”
Review of Tower Hill Tavern

Tower Hill Tavern
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Famous eatery on Lake Winnipasaukee!Open 7 days!
Reviewed June 11, 2013

People were friendly, food was ok. Nice spot if you want to be in the middle of everything. Im a people watcher, so I liked it!

1  Thank Tammy I

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is a great place to get Food and drinks. they have live music and a nice atmosphere and the bartenders are really nice. I had the steak and cheese pizza which you dont find in a lot of places and it was awesome. This will be my new place for to meet friens...

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We don't typically travel to Laconia and being very unfamiliar with the area, we weren't sure where to grab some lunch. As it was a very cold March afternoon, the Tavern was one of the very few places open, so we took a gamble and decided to just stop in for a quick lunch. We were the only patrons in the restaurant/bar, so we really didn't know what to expect. We were, however, very surprised at the cleaniness of what appeared to be a very old establishment, so we decided to stay and give it a try. We were both very happy that we did. Lunch was great. Although there was a great variety of sandwiches, seafood and pizza on the menu, we both decided on a flat bread pizza, which was loaded with fresh toppings! We only had an hour for lunch, but service was quick and very attentive. We were both very pleasantly surprised and would stop in again.

1  Thank ed0417
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Visiting Friends in Gilford NH and wound up at the tavern....Enjoyed the food and the staff was friendly....heard this was the place for live music and the pictures on the walls are cool....We'll be back when the bands are playing....

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I frequently visit the tower hill tavern at the weirs. After reading some of the reviews on here I have to tell the truth and set people straight. As every single restaurant in the entire united states this one is no different and is entitled to have a bad night here and there. Its human nature. However, I happen to know that I have had nothing but good times, cold drinks, fantastic food, great service and all around good time here. The wait staff is very friendly and accommodating. The entertainment helps set the mood. I have sat at both the bar and dinning area and had pleasant experiences in both areas. I have met both the manager and owner of the place ( Jay the manager Anthony the owner) and happen to know that they are both dedicated to customer satisfaction and making everyone's experience one to remember. Its a great place to watch the game on the 6 big screen tvs or take someone on a date for drinks food and entertainment without a cover charge. So to all the people that have written negative stuff regarding this place on here, should try giving the place another chance since we are all only human and not everyone has a perfect day and has everything go as planned. I love the place. I live 75 miles away from there and constantly drive up there for a night out with the boys and have taken a few woman there on dates that have also very much enjoyed everything about it. I recommend it to anyone looking for a good night out for awesome drinks and great food and service.