All reviewsfront desksitting areacoffee makertime sharecoyote grillroaring firehockey tournamenttown squarebeds were comfortablelong weekendhot chocolateski areahome away from homeminute drivegreat weekendtownhousevalley
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

Went to the Valley to visit family in the area and try out some new restaurants. Stayed in a premium parlor, it had a kitchenette and a full size fridge, perfect for keeping leftovers in and heating them up. Or if you wanted to done in for the night. The room was clean and housekeeping was wonderful at making sure whatever was needed was replaced daily. Very friendly housekeeping staff. The front desk was wonderful, I enjoyed them all, very personable and willing to strike up conversation about anything, feels like you're talking to friends. The GM is very accommodating and makes sure your stay is enjoyable. He's very personable and chatty and really doesn't make you feel like just another guest. My room had a beautiful view from the third floor and I slept like a baby. Zero complaints. I will return next time I visit!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Justin G, General Manager at The Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Thank you for visiting us at The Valley Inn. We are all so happy to read your review and how you mentioned the friendliness of our team members. We hope we have the opportunity to serve you again, real soon.

All The Best,

Reviewed July 17, 2017

Extremely disappointed by the service and rooms at the Valley Inn. My fiance and I had booked a room for a friends wedding in July. Unfortunately our flight travel was delayed and we weren't going to be into the Waterville Valley area until late (after 2am). When we arrived at the Inn, their sign was falling over and poorly illuminated making it difficult to locate. We walk into the lobby to find a basket with our keys in it along with a note saying their desk hours were only from 7am-11pm. We take the keys and walk to our room, only to open a maintenance closet with boxes and equipment everywhere- no sign of a bed, bathroom or anything that resembles a hotel room. We walk back up to the front desk where we try to get in touch with anyone from the hotel, after 10 failed tries we gave up and were forced to find a bed somewhere else. We made these reservations months in advance and just wanted a room to fall asleep after a long day of travel but instead was met with poor service and an unthinkable room. If wasn't until 10:30am the next morning when someone from the hotel actually reached out to us to try and fix it- they claim to open at 7am, so why did it take them almost 4 hours to reach out and fix the issue. We couldn't have been more upset with this property and staff.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Colton C

Thank you for the review. Again we are terribly sorry we dropped the ball, it was a terrible mistake on our part and we did everything we could to make it up to you. You mentioned you were satisfied at the steps we took to remedy the situation so I was a bit surprised to read this. Nonetheless it is your choice and it did in fact happen. I would like to just clear up a point that you brought up regarding reaching out to you. We (I) made several attempts to contact you throughout the night and into the morning. It was not until 10:30am that you admitted to turning your cell back on and called us back. I refunded your stay in it's entirety and called the hotel where you chose to stay and paid 100% of that night as well. You did decide to return to The Valley Inn for your second night and we upgraded you to a suite and included a dinner certificate to the Coyote Grill. I know we dropped the ball, I just find it worth mentioning to other readers the steps we took to help reverse you initial experience.
Again, we are very sorry for how your visit unfolded. The Valley Inn Team takes great pride in delivering exceptional hospitality for all guests, we are much better than you experienced.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed July 12, 2017

Recently updated, very pleasant. Staff very accommodating, reasonably priced. We had plenty of room to spread out, free wifi. We had a premiere townhouse, unusual heat and humidity and no central air. Within two days temps back to normal and could sleep with windows open in early July.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Mann545
Reviewed May 24, 2017

Loved this place. The price was good and the rooms were clean and comfortable and equipped with a fridge. The bathroom could use some updating but not bad. The location was perfect for hiking and the two restaurants we tried were very good. The staff were extremely accommodating. It was very warm the day we arrived and their outdoor patio furniture wasn't set out yet but Dave, from the front desk and another gentleman set up a table, chairs and umbrella for us so we could relax.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Justin G, General Manager at The Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2017

Hello PacificGang,

Thank you for the kind review! We greatly appreciate your business and are always honored to serve you. I recall the two restaurants (the coyote grill and La Hacienda) both very good! Thank you for you patience while we tried to figure out the patio furniture, we would have been lost without Dave :)
I hope you can make it back for some more hiking, there are about 10 more trail heads to explore!

Kind Regards,
Then Valley Inn Team

Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

Lovely room - very helpful and friendly staff - very quiet but we were staying out of season so only 2-3 other rooms were occupied. Great lounge area and very comfy beds. Lots of on site parking and very close to the amenities (shops and restaurants)

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple

Hello Jonathanhelmer,

Thank you for taking the time to review The Valley Inn. Thank you also for the kind words towards our staff and accommodations (the new beds are comfy!)
Yes, it's very quite and peaceful in the shoulder season, a great time to getaway and unwind. I hope that you think of the The valley Inn the next time you decide to vacate to the White Mountains.

Best Regards,