“Amazing Place”

The Valley Inn
Meredith, New Hampshire
“Amazing Place”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I had an absolutely amazing experience at this hotel. The rooms were extremely spacious and clean. The entire staff was friendly and always made sure I had everything I needed; especially Whitney (the assistant manager). She's an incredibly friendly woman who always had a smile on her face; you could really tell she wanted to make your experience at her hotel memorable. Very professional. I had an amazing stay and can't wait for my next visit. I'll definitely be staying here again and would recommend it to anyone that's looking to truly enjoy their vacation/business trip.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Steve B
Justin G, General Manager at The Valley Inn, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Steve B,
We're honored that you chose The Valley Inn for your recent getaway and that you are planning to return again. We could not agree more about Whitney, she is passionate about what she does here and we are so glad you noticed! Thank you for the kind review and we look forward to serving you again!

Best Regards,
The Valley Inn Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I spent a weekend at The Valley Inn with my family and it was absolutely amazing. The staff at the front desk helped me with everything I needed and they always kept a smile on their face. Whitney checked me in and she was a pleasure to talk to. The kids also loved the place, especially the game room.The rooms were very clean and the bed was comfortable as well. The Inn is located very close to town so it was a short walk for the kids and I to go to town to take advantage of our Freedom Passes. I will definitely be spreading the word about The Valley Inn and start planning my next vacation there now.

Room Tip: The mountain view rooms are amazing!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Liz C,
Thank you for your kind words! We are honored that your family choose to stay at The Valley Inn for your family getaway. We are glad you and your kids enjoyed our rooms, beds and the free amenities with the popular Freedom Pass. Thank you for spreading the word and we look forward to your next arrival.

All the best,
Newport Beach, California
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Spent a few nights at this beautiful country inn at Waterville Valley. Had a chance to meet and spend time with the General Manager, Justin Guilbert, and Melanie the Front Office Manager. Both were very hospitable and could not have done more to make me feel welcome.

My room was great, very comfortable and I would love to visit again when business takes me to Waterville!

Spent some time at some local restaurants and overall had a great stay! What a surprise and what a great experience!

Room Tip: If room 204 is available, ask for that one. It is the best room in the house. It is more expensive...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank JohnWayne76
Justin G, General Manager at The Valley Inn, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Dear Johnwayne76,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience about the staff and resort, as well as your knowledge about our rooms. We truly enjoyed having you stay with us and we hope to see you again when you return to Waterville Valley!

Warmest Regards,
The valley Inn Team
Israel
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Large rooms with a kitchenette. Comfortable bed. Reception was extremely nice and helpful. Not clean enough for my taste, it seemed like the maid only made the bed every day and didn't clean a thing (like the bathroom).

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Kukiyot,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am glad to hear that you were happy with the room, your comfortable beds and our front desk Team!
We also deeply apologize for the shortcomings you experienced with our maid service. We have met and discussed this with the team as it is our goal to exceed the expectations of our guests while vacationing in the White Mountains.

Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!
Drummondville, Canada
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I'm booking each June 40 rooms during the Laconia motorcycle week and since 2011, I never have received complaint from the guests. No matter the french language of most people, the staff members are patient and are always trying to make people satisfied.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Minouk2014
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to write this kind review! Each year we look forward to welcoming back our Canadian friends and we always enjoy your visits.

See you next June!

Kind Regards,
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We stayed here in the summer, so I guess it was quieter than in the winter. Our room was really average, with the bathroom/shower being really old. We didn't have coffee in the room, which is a bit annoying. Our biggest disappointment was the receptionist's attitude. She was really cold and we felt as if we were bothering her. The amenities of the hotel were great though. Nice lounge area and deck, and a great pool.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Justin G, General Manager at The Valley Inn, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Ouin O,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am am truly sorry to here that we missed the mark in a few areas, please accept my sincerest apologies and know that I am taking action to correct what you brought to our attention. If you are able to find the time I am hoping to speak with you directly to find out more information. I hope you are able to find the find the private message I sent to you through TripAdvisor.

On a positive I am glad you enjoyed our facilities and hope you will continue staying with us!

Best Regards,
Justin Guilbert
Email jguilbert@valleyinn.com
Direct 1-603-236-8425
Toll free- 1-800-343-0969
Gardner, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The Valley Inn is the best. We were 40 women with all our quilting items. As soon as I pulled in the staff was there with carts to haul all my things in. The quilting items were brought to the conference room and my suitcase was delivered to my room. The same happened on my departure. You couldn't ask for a more attentive staff. They even set up the lobby area for us all to sit to do our show and tell.

Coffee and tea were available to us through out my stay. The Valley Inn also worked with the Cayote Grill to provide all our meals at the Valley Inn. The food was great.

The rooms are clean and comfortable. It was very quiet. We enjoyed our retreat and will certainly use the Valley Inn again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
#13 of 20 in Lincoln
Golden Eagle Lodge
Golden Eagle Lodge
#1 of 5 in Waterville Valley

Been to The Valley Inn? Share your experiences!