All reviewsfront desksitting areacoffee makertime sharecoyote grillroaring firehockey tournamenttown squarebeds were comfortablelong weekendhot chocolateski areahome away from homeminute drivegreat weekendtownhousevalley
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I just visited for a quick ski trip with the family and (husband and 2 kids). We have been coming to Waterville for almost 15 years now and The Valley Inn is simply the best. The rooms are spottless and spacious, the staff is top notch and you can't beat the location. The town center is only a 5 minute walk and this hotel is also he closest to the ski resort. We would highly reccomend the Valley Inn and cannot wait for our next visit!

Room Tip: Most rooms have great views, ask for one on the 3rd or 4th floor.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Justin G, General Manager at The Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear Deb7659,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review regarding your recent stay at The Valley Inn. We are thrilled that you and your family had a nice ski and stay with us! Remember we have discounted ski tickets available for all of our guests here, so if you find the time to make it again this winter be sure to bring your skis!

Warmest regards from The Valley Inn Team.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Great place. Clean, modern. Great gathering spot in the common room with gas fireplace. Accommodating staff. Had a backup generator when the power went out. Loved the comfort of the beds and pillows. Definitely recommend it!

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side have a better view than the parking lot side.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank RamblingRowsie

Dear RamblinRowsie,

Thank you writing such a kind review regarding your recent visit to The Valley Inn. I am glad that you enjoyed our staff, the beds and our lobby areas. We are always honored to serve you, thank you for the opportunity. Please remember us next time you decide to travel to the White Mountains!

Kind Regards from The Valley Inn Team

Reviewed November 20, 2013

The room, which was on the basement floor, was good. The place was empty and quiet, but was being decorated real nice for the holiday season. I was there, with my girlfriend, for a conference and in the past, been upgraded to a better room when a hotel was quiet. Not this time, at this resort. We were under the impression that we had the "basic" room and I suppose it makes sense since we got a low rate. When asking about transportation to the village square, we were told at "this hour" that the shuttle was not running, despite it only being 6pm. I guess "it's off season so unfortunately there is no shuttle" would have made more sense. Overall, good place for a conference but don't expect to be bumped up during slow seasons.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Justin G, General Manager at The Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Dear Don,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am glad you liked your room and the hotel holiday decorations. I know you would have liked the upgrade and if it was available for you, we certainly would have moved you.
You are correct, November is considered a slower period in Waterville Valley and the shuttle does wind down a bit early. November however is an excellent month for those looking to get a great deal or a peaceful getaway.
Please do not hesitate to call me directly so that I can prepare the perfect room for you on your next trip to The Valley Inn.

Best Regards,
Justin
603-236-8425

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Overall a great place to stay. Views were awesome. The rooms were clean and beds were very comfortable. I loved the Down Comforter. The staff was very friendly. During my stay one of the girls working the desk put out some delicious homemade brownies. I was always greeted when I left to go out each morning and when I returned. I highly recommend the Valley Inn. The conference center was great and easy to get to by walking. My complements to the chef at the conference center and his staff.

Room Tip: Regular room with 2 Queens are great.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Justin G, General Manager at The Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear Jerry700,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay with us during the NEATT conference. I am happy to here you enjoyed the Staff's service, Arlena's homemade treats and our mountain views. I will be sure to pass these kind words on to everyone involved.

Warmest Regards,
Justin Guilbert

Reviewed November 15, 2013

We had our 50th on Nov2ed and my experience was great. Rooms were very clean. Food was good and the staff were very nice. I would recommend it for a long weekend or just one nights stay. It was very nice that we could have the bar for our class. My best experience was the night i had with a great group of classmates.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Peter,

Thank you for your kind words. We are thrilled we were able to host your 50th class reunion here at The Valley Inn. I will be sure to pass along your positive comments to my staff as well as The Coyote Grill restaurant. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Best Regards,