Golden Eagle Lodge(Waterville Valley)(Great Value!)
$205
Silver Fox Inn(Waterville Valley)(Great Value!)
$150
Snowy Owl Inn(Waterville Valley)
$117
Black Bear Lodge(Waterville Valley)(Great Value!)
$172
$120
Mountain Club On Loon(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$104
Groupon.com
The Village Of Loon Mountain(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$240
$159
InnSeason Resorts Pollard Brook(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$215
Snow Star Inn(Waterville Valley)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront desksitting areacoffee makertime sharecoyote grillroaring firehockey tournamenttown squarebeds were comfortablelong weekendhot chocolateski areahome away from homeminute drivegreat weekendathletic clubtownhouse
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Disclaimer, this will be long..

I work for a conference that stays in the valley for the entire summer and the valley inn is the hotel the group placed me for the duration.

When I arrived I was the only one staying in the hotel and when I arrived Steve greeted me in the front patio waiting for me after a long 4 day drive from Texas.

The room I was placed in was very nice, you could call it a apartment in a way, it had a microwave, stove top, and dish ware and silverware. The bedroom was a nice size, had plenty of cabinets to put my cloths.

The hotel is very well kept, the staff takes great pride in maintaining the venue, when you walk in you are greeted by one of the front desk personnel, with smile and a friendly how may I help you. When I walked down to walk to work Whitney always said good morning and we would have a little chat about the day. In the evening I would be welcomed back by either terry or arlena asking about how the day went.

Housekeeping is very precise, they don't leave a stone, or pillow unturned. I asked that my room be done every Thursday and they agreed to do on that day.

Amenities, plenty, the game room on the lower level has a games that would keep any kid at bay for a hour or so. The game room extends out to the pool deck which is a great place to sun bath in the afternoon. The pool is heated so It feels great to jump in even on a cooler day. They have a big dining hall to host group functions. Unfortunatly the bar is closed but it is on Steve's todo list and I'm sure once it does, it will put this place over the top in the valley.

All in all I had a great experience staying at the valley inn this summer and hope when I come back it's where I stay.

Given the chance I'm sure this hotel would be a easy contender for AAA diamond status, and I encourage everyone to stay here at least once!

Room Tip: If your staying for a extended amount of time ask for one of the suites with a kitchen, it helps to keep you from eating out every night and gives you the chance to cook what you want.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I was here for a meeting was very pleased that I was placed at the Valley Inn. Very clean and spacious guest rooms and public areas. Good location for going to/from meetings at the Waterville convention center. Excellent staff, Only quirk that I decided not to complain about was that I noticed on the third day that the refrigerator in my room had TWO containers of leftover food from someone else. Yuck and smelly, but the overview impression of the Valley Inn is excellent,

Room Tip: It seems like you can't go too wrong no matter what floor or side of the building you get.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2012

The Valley Inn is one of many lodging choices in Waterville Valley, NH. Although this is primarily a winter destination, the summer opportunities are fabulous and generally less expensive than the winter ones. The staff is excellent - very friendly and extremely well informed about the Inn and the Valley. The hotel needs more lighting in the hallways and rooms and perhaps some bathroom updates, but the rooms are exceptionally spacious and very clean.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2012

This was our first time to the area so we weren't really sure what to expect. There were not a lot of photos of the room on the website so we didn't really know what we were getting. Once we checked in we were pleasantly surprised with our room. We stayed in the 2 story townhouse style room on the top floor. We were travelling with a toddler, so this was great to have the room separation between us and the baby so she would sleep better. And they had a Pack N Play for us that I inquired about ahead of time and it was waiting for us in our room when we got there (Thank you!)!

Plenty of room and nice sized kitchen area w/ full sized fridge. Coffee maker in the room but they have a free coffee station in the lobby. Website states wifi only available in lobby area but it worked for me on the 4th floor, just had to get the password. Pool was a nice thing to have. Not huge but it doesn't need to be, it serves it's purpose!

Staff was all great, so helpful and friendly!

Only complaints...

- Doorway had a decent amount of space at top and bottom that let in hallway noise
- Bed wasn't our style but you expect to not have a bed like at home when you're on the road
- Fridge wasn't working the last day or so of our trip, but the freezer still was. Freak incident I'm sure, not a huge deal.
- Second story does not have A/C so it got pretty hot up there on a couple of the hotter nights but they did have two plug in fans in the room that we were able to blow cooler air upstairs with. The downstairs would almost get too cold trying to get the upstairs cooled down.

Overall very satisfied with our choice and would recommend it!

Room Tip: The 2 story townhouse is a great choice if travelling with kids and you don't want to get two separate rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Murn25
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Steve runs this establishment the way many people would expect but never seem to find in the real world. His staff is so well trained that you don't want to leave the place once you are there. Although it rained most of the time we were in Waterville Valley, the trip was still GREAT largely due to THE VALLEY INN.

We enjoyed our stay and "will be back"!

Room Tip: Get a room facing the pool and mountains!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank scottyDublin_NH
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

Scotty,
Thank you for your kind remarks. It was a pleasure meeting you and your beautiful family. We very much enjoyed chatting with all of you and we are pleased you guys had a great time.

My staff are the best…they make my job very easy. Whitney, Arlena and Terry do an incredible job at the front desk. Don keeps our pool and grounds looking great and the housekeeping team is awesome.

We loved having you as our guest and we all look forward to seeing you again.