Golden Eagle Lodge(Waterville Valley)(Great Value!)
$205
$144
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

Silver Fox Inn(Waterville Valley)(Great Value!)
$150
Snowy Owl Inn(Waterville Valley)
$117
Black Bear Lodge(Waterville Valley)(Great Value!)
$172
$120
$110
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

Mountain Club On Loon(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$104
Groupon.com
InnSeason Resorts Pollard Brook(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$249
The Lodge at Lincoln Station Resort(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$130
Snow Star Inn(Waterville Valley)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront desksitting areacoffee makertime sharecoyote grillroaring firehockey tournamenttown squarebeds were comfortablelong weekendhot chocolateski areahome away from homeminute drivegreat weekendathletic clubtownhouse
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Have read many reviews on line and was rather disappointed at how critical some visitors to The Inn at Waterville Valley were. We had an absolutely wonderful time, our kids want to return for Christmas or next March Break.

The staff was wonderful, friendly, and over the top. We have stayed at many high end hotels through personal and business travel, and the staff was at par to these hotels. They were friendly, warm, accommodating and made us feel like family.

I called many times prior to our arrival to ask about things to do in the area, how the rooms were, how they were equipped and also to discuss the negative reviews. The staff that returned my calls spent upwards of 20 minutes on the phone with me, including looking up contact information for me.

The room we had was great! And although many comments were that rooms need updating, I feel that for a ski/family type vacation, they were more than adequate. We had plenty of storage, the kitchen was well stocked, the beds were clean and comfortable. The housekeeping staff took out garbage daily and gave us necessary towels. If we needed anything, they provided it.

The views from the room were beautiful, many mountain views from each and every window. Next time we really want to experience the rooms with the saunas, were excited about staying again.

The location is great, last stop in front of the hotel for the bus to the ski hill. The ski hill is a quick drive from the resort and the bus drops at the foot of the ski hill.

We love the resort pass that comes with the stay, we did free public skating daily, we didn't mind the charge for stick and puck (as our kids are all hockey players). We went to the free rock climbing and the open gym at the rec centre, the White Mountain Athletic centre was great, and the Coyote Grill was wonderful (thanks for the recommendation Steve)! We are even considering staying next summer (2013) as we can then paddle boat, and mountain bike.

I really think that it was one of our best trips, even compared to our other time share vacations. We have used our time share for 12 years, and this resort had one of the best overall experiences for our family of 5. We would definitely recommend this resort to other families.

Our kids are already asking to go back, so to all you critics, not interested in your opinion of the resort. In fact, next time we go, I won't even read the reviews.

Nancy

Room Tip: The whole hotel was quiet when we were there, so can't add any comments to this. But the room we had on the top floor was perfect.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Nancy D
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Spent a wonderful week-end at our quilt retreat. Steve was so nice & helpful. The rooms were comfortable & the sewing area was great. All the staff were friendly & did their utmost to make us feel welcome. I can't wait to go back in October.
Harriet P.

Room Tip: Rooms toward the back have wonderful muontain views.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I had 40 quilters to please and with Steve's help I didn't have much to do. From helping us in with all of our quilting stuff - the luggage was nothing - and supplying tables and extension cords we ALL had a wonderful time. The rooms were great, the staff helpful and very friendly. The use of the Summit Suite was a bonus and an unexpected "treat". On behalf of all the retreaters, I thank Steve, Whitney and all the rest of the "crew" at The Valley Inn - YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I would like to thanks Steve for the wonderful room he gave us, He made my family time comfortable and relaxing. The Valley Inn is definable a place I will go back to; Nice, big, clean, it really make me feel like home. The manager Steve was very nice and he greet us every morning with a big smile, he also was very helpful to let us know where every thing was on town. ..........I was on Room 314...........I will see you next year Steve :) ...........

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2012

What a pleasant surprise. Grandiose as you pull up, then quaint and rustic inside. Simply beautiful!

• Stayed: March 2012