Review Highlights
A perfect place to be in the autumn.

Love ths area in the fall! This is our third fall in this area. It is close to hikes and... read more

Reviewed October 9, 2018
August A
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Great place!

I really enjoyed this resort over the last few days! Clean, beautiful, friendly people, helpful... read more

Reviewed September 17, 2018
JSCRN
Dillsburg, PA
via mobile

All reviews base lodge ski area great family lower mountain terrain park mid week this past weekend slopes snow grooming riders nh
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The resort area is very beautiful, peaceful, and walkable. Everything is neatly landscaped. Live outdoor theatre in July!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

This is a nice place for a family with small children or young teens. You can relax and not worry about bad attitudes. Everyone was very friendly. My family and I went for 3 days during the 4th of July. We loved the small 4th of July parade and the fireworks show. In addition, the area activities were just enough the keep us all entertained. My only complaint would be the food places (nasty).

Reviewed June 26, 2013

my family had been staying in the valley, and late one evening my husband went down to the square and did some gift shopping. the next day we had tried to return an item, but we had lost the receipt. the young lady who had helped us the previous day was not working, another younger woman was there. she refused to let us exchange out item, now I stress exchange, we were not trying to return for our money back, just exchange for something different and pay whatever the difference was. my husband and I were so upset that this woman was talking to us so disrespectfully, so we left the store. later that day, we happened to run into the original sales clerk who helped my husband the day prior. we explained what had happened and she was not pleased with her coworkers behavior. we ended up finding the receipt and returning the jacket for a full refund. if we had been treated better we would have been happy to simply exchange the jacket for a different item. the sales clerk did not seem experienced, and sure did not have good customer service. I will not be returning to this "1829 outfitters" again. my husband adds "wearing a ring in your tongue is not something customers want to see"

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Good trails and grooming and terrain for everyone. Several spots to eat (or drink) on the mountain. Good views. After you ski it more than 10 times, you may call it Boringville Valley and go for NH's bigger mountains.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

i bought 2 day lift tickets for the family. By the time we got our boots on and made 1 run, they shut 90% of the moutain down due to the wind. the second day was the same. "Customer service" was nonexistant. NO refund, NO useful accomodation. Very disappointing.
Buyer Beware.