Stayed at Black Bear Lodge over the summer and had a great time. We stayed in a 1 bedroom unit on the first floor (unit 104), which is one of the recently renovated units. Keep in mind all units are not the same and ask if the unit has been recently updated when booking. We had five people in the unit and it was very comfortable with the murphy bed. We found the unit location to be very quiet when compared to the rest of the building, but still close to the pool which the kids thought was great! This proved to be beneficial as it was a very busy weekend. We also found the direct access to the outdoors (only available on the ground floor) through the slider to be a big plus when traveling with young children. It was great to sit outside and relax or pull up your bikes at the end of the day. The unit was also equipped with a Wii game system with plenty of games which the kids loved for nighttime entertainment. Also walked over to see a band in village square on Saturday night. All and all it was a great weekend and we highly the black bear and unit 104.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the White Mountains in picturesque Waterville Valley Resort, the Black Bear Lodge is a family friendly, well appointed all suite hotel with one bedroom condominiums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Groupon, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Black Bear Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Bear Hotel Waterville Valley
- Black Bear Waterville Valley