“Breakfast at the Foothills”

Foot Hills of Warner
Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in Warner
Cuisines: Hawaiian, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 11, 2012

The food is delicious! Well made, fresh, & a unique menu. The homemade bread toast is to die for, I especially like the cinnamon raisin. Service is good. No credit cards or debits accepted, so make sure you have cash....there are ATMs nearby. The only downside is that it is so good that on weekends there's often a long wait. So get a coffee & sit in one of their comfy rocking chairs on the porch, or play checkers there while you wait. It'll be worth it.

Reviewed February 5, 2012

Adorable atmosphere! Fun whimsicle signs and decore. Down home friendly service. Great coffee which is a sign of a great breakfast place. They make homemade corn beef hash which to me is also a sign of a very good breakfast restaurant. The hash was some of the best I ever had. I also had the sausage gravy which was ok but would be fine with a little pepper. Truly enjoyed the food and experience and will go back even if just passing thorugh the area.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

We have been eating at Foot Hills off and on for over 15 years. We have always had great breakfast there but the most recent meal was phenomenal. This was our first time in over a year, and the meal was incredible. My husband had the special, french toast baked with peaches and apples. It was heavenly. I had the two egg omelet with spinach and feta which comes with toast (homemade bread) and homefries. It was great. The service is excellent. The restaurant is bright and clean. Be sure to bring cash. There's an ATM just up the road.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

All the baked goods tasted above perfection! This is truly one of the best tasting bakeries I have eaten at.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

We were on our way home from skiing at Mt. Sunapee in NH when we googled breakfast places. This one came up (looked the best visually and menu looked great). We decided to stop and boy am I glad we did! They serve a world famous cinnamon bun....but there's one thing. It's not a cinnamon bun, it's a cinnamon loaf! This thing was as big as 9x5 loaf if bread, doused in amazing icing and cinnamon served with a steak knife through the middle. It tasted like heaven! One of the best things I've ever eaten in fact! My boyfriend and I took most of it home! We ordered regular breakfast meals: Eggs Benedict for me and that was also amazing! My boyfriend got a #4: eggs, bacon, homefries and this gigantic bisquit sitting atop a giant bowl of chicken gravy (with real chicken chunks in it!). The service was also great, our waitress was nice as pie! The price wad very reasonable! Add an Oj to what I've already told you about and it was $25. So worth every penny! Go, get there! Drive now! :)

Been to Foot Hills of Warner? Share your experiences!