“Best restaurant in the area!”

The Restaurant at Burdick's
Reserve with OpenTable
The Restaurant at Burdick's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Walpole
Cuisines: French, American
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Full Service French Inspired Bistro. Serving Cuisine inspired by the season. Proudly sourcing local ingredients and minimally manipulating them to allow them to shine as they are.
Lakeland, Tn
“Best restaurant in the area!”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

About 10 years ago we had a wonderful meal at Burdick's and I was thrilled to return last Sat. for dinner. The food is always great, the service perfect. Fortunately we had the chance to return on Tuesday for lunch. The trout special was terrific. My friends loved their lamb, beef stew and the cod was great on Sat. Of course, the desserts are perfect, delicious and not huge. Burdick's is one of my favorite restaurants in the world!

• Visited October 2012

Laguna Niguel, California
“A Californian visits for the third time”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

When visiting new England, this restaurant is always on my list. How anyone finds it surprises me. It's a small town but is well known to locals and businessmen who travel long distances with clients. The food has always been good. Fish specialties are my favorites. Their wine list is extensive. I found a little known Rhone that perfectly complimented the Vermont cheese plate. I don't find it too pricey and the portions are very large. At the end of the meal, they serve chocolates that you can buy next door. And these are GOOD chocolates. My only mistake was ordering the vegetable plate which was not up to their standards and should not be on the menu. With so many vegetarians, I suspect it's a throw-in. My lunch companions had wonderful dishes and they had ample portions to share! Don't miss this place.

• Visited September 2012
Jay, New York, United States
“wow! what a great place”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

we added Burdick's to our list of the best places across the country. the service, food, decor...all great. we may go back to Wlapole just so we can eat at LA Burdick

Visited September 2012
Palm Beach, Florida
“classy”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

for years people have been telling us about burdick's in walpole, nh. finally, we made it for lunch. service, food, decor are all first class. menu selections are extensive and a long list of specials provide plenty of choices for every taste. this could be the best restaurant in nh - at any rate it's definitely worth a visit if you're passing anywhere near walpole.

• Visited September 2012
Alstead, New Hampshire
“5 star restuarant / chocolate shop”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Had lunch...food is exceptional, service the same. I fgive this place a 5 star rating. (PS...I rarely give 5 star rating). They also have a chocolate store that they are famous for...more famous than the restaurant. This is a MUST VISIT DESTINATION!

Visited August 2012