“Nice atmosphere and great Ice Cream”
Review of Walpole Creamery

Walpole Creamery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Walpole
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 22, 2014

The ice cream from the scoop shop is excellent. The servers are very friendly They provided us with a "pup cup", which is a small cup of vanilla soft serve ice cream for our dog, who also enjoys going there. Since the Scoop Shop has both outdoor and indoor seating, we can stay outdoors with our dog while enjoying our treats..

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Walpole Creamery ice cream is a treat that is very hard to pass up. It is creamy and delicious, and it's always served with a smile. Their new location makes it even easier to sit back and relax while savoring every last lick. It's a very special part of summer for us since it opened.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Just recently had a craving for ice cream. The Scoop Shop in Walpole NH is a throw back in time that always makes me glad I came. A small hot fudge sundae is one of my guilty pleasures, nad no one does it better.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Love this place. Great tasting ice cream perfect for a spring or summer night. It's always busy on nice days and the selection is great with 30+ flavors of homemade ice cream. They also have frozen yogurt. The portions are generous to say the least, but within reason.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I love Ice Cream and have had several occasions over the past few years to indulge in Walpole Creamery Ice Cream. I am however somewhat of a maple walnut ice cream devotee and unfortunately Walpole's doesn't cut it. I most recently bought two $$ pints in a local (NH) supermarket. While the base ice cream is excellent there is only the slightest hint of maple and a modest sprinkling of walnuts in Walpole's version. I will go back but it is time for me (at least for this company) to try a different flavor. Ask for a sample first!

Been to Walpole Creamery? Share your experiences!