“Great peaches great views” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 12 things to do in Walpole
Farmingdale, New York
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Great peaches great views”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

We were staying at the nearby Inn at Valley Farms and walked up the hill to the Orchards. The kids loved the pick your own blueberries, peaches and plums. The kids also enjoyed the playground and the baby goats. The adults enjoyed the shop and the great views of Vermont and New Hamphire. Friendly happy staff was a bonus!

Visited August 2013

Keene, New Hampshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Peaches at Alyson's”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

Over the years I have been to the orchard to purchase apples, squashes, peaches. The fruits and vegetables are good, but there is a very rude female cashier at the inside register. I won't go back now.

Visited August 2013
AlysonsOrchard, Operations Manager at Alyson's Orchard, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
I am so sorry to hear of your poor experience recently at Alyson's Orchard. We have always strived to have helpful and curtious staff memebers. If you wouldn't mind sharing with me your date and time of your visit so that I may handle this situation accordingly. I really do hope that you would reconsider your decision to not visit the Orchard again. It's as you already know a very special and beautiful place that we want everyone to enjoy. Please if you wouldn't mind respond to me via email and I can assure you this will be looked into. If you should happen to visit again, say hello. I am always there.
My email is melissa@alysonsorchard.com
Many thanks for your taking the time to write the review. Feedback is the best way for us to improve our services.
New Rochelle, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wedding at the Orchard”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

We held our daughter's wedding at the Orchard. The view was stunning and the indoor reception room was everything you could ask for. We enjoyed working with Fran who was very helpful as we coordinated the caterer, the chair rentals and the florist. Their service was excellent in setting up the different events during the week. We stayed in Foster West, a farmhouse on the property, and it was fantastic. This allowed our family to be together close to the venue. Recommended highly!

Visited June 2013
Ontario
“Wonderful Wedding Venue!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

My niece got married in September at Alyson’s Orchard. We went to Alyson’s three times prior to the wedding to meet with Fran, the Event Coordinator. She is amazing! Such attention to detail and great recommendations for florists, caterers and other vendors. It is obvious when you meet Fran that she wants your event to be perfect and understands that every wedding is unique. Fran made sure the wedding, reception, and our stay at Alyson’s was perfect! She is patient, intuitive, flexible, organized, knowledgeable and most of all just a great person.
Homer saw to every detail of the set-up of our multiple events. Chairs were delivered to one location, move to another and back again! The wedding site was mowed and then mowed again. He transported the wedding guests to the wedding site with finesse!
We had such confidence in Fran and Homer, which helped us to relax and enjoy our very special day. If you are considering Alyson’s Orchard for an event you can stop looking as you have found a place like no other.

Visited September 2012
Springfield, Vermont, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Peacefully Beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have been a few times, and each time, I am never disappointed. I sit and look at the view each time, like I have never seen it before. I haven't been to any of the fruit picking yet, as I just found Alyson's last fall, but this year, I will be going. I love how when you drive up, you can feel and see that they all care so much about their Orchard. It is liking stepping into a new world once you go through their log gate. Beautiful place to walk around, or if you have something planned. Can't wait for my next visit.!!

Visited May 2013