“A really cool place!”

35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“A really cool place!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

This is a beautiful place to visit. The view from the vineyard is magnificent, the wine tasting is delicious, the hosts are outstanding. A great place to visit if you are in the area and they are open. There is also an opportunity to participate in the grape harvest at the proper time of the year. Contact the vintner if you are going to visit in late September or early October. A really fun thing to experience!

Visited October 2013

Palmer, Massachusetts
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Beautiful view”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Slightly difficult to find, but well worth the trip. The owner was very friendly and helpful. The tasting room/deck overlooks the vineyards, very nice view. All of the wines (25+) are made from their own grapes, and bottled by hand.
Hope we can plan a return trip for next years harvest.

Visited November 2013
Deering, New Hampshire, United States
“A MUST see and taste great wines....”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Hello, I first went to this winery for a meeting, and I was amazed at the owner, she is a gracious host, loves her "work"and is passionate about the grapes, harvest and creating each bottle of wine...I loved it so much that when work had a large event, I contacted the owner to see if we could partner, and it was a HUGE success...all of our guest loved each flavor that we purchased, and although they could not attended the event, due to harvest, I had her teaching so I was able to attempt to talk about the wines.....the place is so wonderful, the wines are a delight, the tasting room has local goodies, and I will bring everyone that I know there...please treat yourself to a visit, the best in the state!

Visited August 2013
Walpole, New Hampshire, United States
“Grape picking, tasting and the STOMP!!!!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Had a wonderful day. Picking grapes with so many wonderful people from all different backgrounds!
Great wine and a fun stomp in the barrel with friends!!!
Did I mention the wonderful free lunch too?
We will be back!!!!!!
PS....You have to sign up to actually pick grapes but wine tastings and a visit to the great gift shop is always available and very reasonable!!!!!!!

Visited September 2013
Hampton, New Hampshire
“Just beautiful, and delicious wines”
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

My friends had the best time, harvesting, stomping, having lunch, and shopping.just a great outdoor activity...in the most gorgeous setting. What great hosts...so friendly and full of knowledge......can not wait to do it again. Thanks!!!

Visited September 2013