“My fav pizza!”

Diamond Pizza
Ranked #8 of 14 Restaurants in Walpole
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Grew up in Walpole and am now back to the area. Some things changed, but not the same great food at the local pizza parlor. Diamond Pizza is awesome. The pizza is top notch (take it from someone who lived in the South for a while!), but they have a good menu selection of grinders, salads, burgers, etc. The steak subs are awesome and the salads too. Convenient pick-up window too.

1  Thank Charles522

Reviewed February 28, 2014

I don't like to write reviews usually but I think Diamond Pizza calls for it. My girlfriend and I moved to Walpole last fall and Diamond Pizza is the only pizza place in town unless you want to go to Bellows Falls or Keene. I'm pretty sure they are the only choice in town because they don't seem to care at all if a customer returns. I'll number the reasons I don't like them to make it easy:
1. The only accept cash - absurd for a restaurant to do.
2. Customer service is subpar, no one wants to be there and its apparent.
3. You're supposed to remember your order # when you pick food up. ...how about by name??
4. Bottom line is if the food is good right? It's not awful, in fact its standard greek style restaurant that you commonly see around here. Absolutely nothing I'd rave about though.
5. The last order we had, my girlfriend got food poisoning so bad she was out of work the next day.
6. 50/50 chance they'll screw up your order. Not majorly, but somehow they will. Don't ask them questions on the menu, they get flustered if they have to think too hard.

The only cool thing is the pick-up window.

I really hope this review makes it to their owner and they do something. It honestly feels like they think they can just get away with a very low standard because of the lack of competition.

We've picked up food there probably around 8 times but after the last food poisoning incident, we'll never go back. I hope my disdain for them didn't come across too hard but it had to be said.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

this cute little pizzaria is perfect for a date night out, or to grab a bite with friends. yumm! The everything pizza is so good. My friend enjoyed the sub sandwich and seemed to really enjoy it as well

1  Thank edward r
Reviewed December 27, 2012

The red wine was way too sweet, and refrigerated. The grinder was ok. The French fries were good enough, thankfully!

Reviewed April 23, 2011

While it has pizza in its name and you order at the counter and wait for your number to be called there is far more than pizza available. Our family has stopped in numerous times over the past ten years. They have about the best scallop dinner for under $10 that I've had anywhere. They taste so good that I doubt they're frozen. My grandson had a cheeseburger on our last visit and it was obviously cooked from scratch and not a thawed patty. It was so good that that's what I'll have next visit. My wife enjoys the Greek salads. There is also a drivethru if you don't want to come inside. And the restrooms are spotless, the staff always friendly.

2  Thank vladimirtractor